FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Laerun from the Fantasy Grounds College was having a problem with custom NPC tokens set in the encounter window reverting back to the original when the NPCs took damage. I did not realize that you could set custom tokens for NPCs in the encounter window, but I've added support for it and have fixed the issue. I also added a cover sheet to the ReadMe.pdf file. There are several token features such as custom PC and NPC token features that are built into the extension because I'm already manipulating tokens, and the PDF details every feature. Enjoy the extension and many great games of D&D.
    Last edited by Valerian Stormbreaker; September 29th, 2019 at 18:47.

Any chance this compatible to Pathfinder 2E ruleset?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    Nope. Though I'm sure Valerian would help anyone who wants to port it over to that ruleset. Existing P2F extensions are listed here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-extensions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    I can take a look at Pathfinder 2E ruleset and see if I can port it. I'm not sure if it has death saving throws. So, it might take me a little bit to rework the code.

Death in PF2 is very complicated. Would be glad to see you do this but it is way harder than just a saving throw

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Death in PF2 is very complicated. Would be glad to see you do this but it is way harder than just a saving throw
    Can anyone explain how PF2 works regarding the death saves in FG? I created a test campaign and read about the 4 death saves before dying, but I can't find the death save controls in FG. The dying field doesn't seem to do anything once a player reaches 0 hp. So, I must not be using it correctly. Of course, I've never played PF2.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerian Stormbreaker View Post
    Can anyone explain how PF2 works regarding the death saves in FG?
    It's manual at this point. So I'd recommend holding off doing anything deeply involved with the PF2 dying functionality. Unless you just track "dying", but there are feats that change the value that the PC actually dies - I'll be adding a field for this at some point when I provide more dying functionality in the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's manual at this point. So I'd recommend holding off doing anything deeply involved with the PF2 dying functionality. Unless you just track "dying", but there are feats that change the value that the PC actually dies - I'll be adding a field for this at some point when I provide more dying functionality in the ruleset.
    Awesome!!! Thank you Trenloe! I'll be waiting for your updates.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerian Stormbreaker View Post
    I have fixed an issue with the HeroPoints5e extension that was the same as the LTDE ext., fixed an error that pops up due to problems with the Combat Enhancer, and fixed an error that pops up when a player rotates their token. MrDDT and I tested the fix for the error that occurs with the Combat Enhancer. So, everything should be good. As usual, download the latest version from the OP, and let me know if you all find any more issues. Thank you!
    Amazing work and many thx! Didn't expect you to, and so am very happy to see that you did! Well done sir!

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Amazing work and many thx! Didn't expect you to, and so am very happy to see that you did! Well done sir!
    You are welcome! I try to stay on top of issues and fix them as soon as they are reported.

Thread Information