5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exported Class Module

So i decided i wanted to work on a few custom classes and get them into FG. I went through and created everything for the class, Clicked Export. Toggled "Classes" and "Player Module", Gave it a name and thumbnail. Exported and it said "Module Exported Successfully". But I am unable to locate it within the Modules section. I tried opening and closing a new Campaign which didn't solve it, Also tried closing the application completely and trying again and its still not able to be activated in the Library > Modules section.
    I had wondered if it was being saved at all so i checked \AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\modules and i was able to locate the module.

If anyone has some ideas to help, it would be much appreciated!

Edit: To clarify, all of the class creation was done within fantasy grounds in its own campaign that i have set aside with all of my custom stuff.
    Last edited by EnragedLlama; June 22nd, 2019 at 03:20.

Blog Entries
    Hello crazyspitter - so you found the filename in the right location?
    Then maybe you should try a different Module Name (not filename) in the export.
    Also you may have to close FG completely and restart to see the module?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hello crazyspitter - so you found the filename in the right location?
    Then maybe you should try a different Module Name (not filename) in the export.
    Also you may have to close FG completely and restart to see the module?
    Haa crazyspitter, I like it.

Yeah i found the file in the directory.
    I tried multiple different names for the Module.
    I have also tried fully closing and reopening FG and also just in case tried updating FG to see if that effected anything.

Sadly the issue is still present.

Blog Entries
    Make sure you are not using any special characters in the module or file name. Not sure if they might cause problems...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Post the mod and your campaign db.xml and Ill have a peek...

I'd be happy to, Where can i find the campaign db.xml?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Make sure you are not using any special characters in the module or file name. Not sure if they might cause problems...
    No special characters or anything fancy, Its all pretty much plain text.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedLlama View Post
    I'd be happy to, Where can i find the campaign db.xml?
    Think where you found the exported module files... backtrack... you will see it!

Think where you found the exported module files... backtrack... you will see it!
    That makes sense lol.
    I threw it into a google drive. Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LUM...ew?usp=sharing
    It allows me to locate "Llamas Bundle of Classes" within the module list, which is one of my modules i wanted to update with additional classes information. But for some reason I am still unable to locate the V4 version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedLlama View Post
    That makes sense lol.
    I threw it into a google drive. Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LUM...ew?usp=sharing
    It allows me to locate "Llamas Bundle of Classes" within the module list, which is one of my modules i wanted to update with additional classes information. But for some reason I am still unable to locate the V4 version of it.
    There's nothing in that db file apart from a name. Can you check that FG is writing to the folder you think it is writing to (click the little folder icon top right of the start screen). When you created these classes did you create everything in a new campaign from nothing or did you edit something which existed already.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information