DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Indeed, that is not currently automated unfortunately. It's a complex feature to capture and adjust for. I've added a task so I do not loose this one.
    I assumed as much. Outside of Dark Sun this is pretty much an edge case scenario. Not a big deal just wanted to make you aware of it in case it was supposed to work but wasn't.

I am running AD&D 2E, whenever I click to change to the next player or monster in the combat tracker I get this error
    Capture.PNG
    And only running the AD&D 2E stuff I bought no extension.

And I hope this is posted in the right place this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    I am running AD&D 2E, whenever I click to change to the next player or monster in the combat tracker I get this error
    Capture.PNG
    And only running the AD&D 2E stuff I bought no extension.

And I hope this is posted in the right place this time.
    From the looks of the screenshot it looks like you are using an extension... a theme of some sort?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    From the looks of the screenshot it looks like you are using an extension... a theme of some sort?
    That looks like the Dungeon Theme off of fg-con.com. But could be a reskin of that etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This coming update (8/13) will be my last for a bit more than likely. Helping kiddos move off to college and then day job is sending me off to travel for about 3 weeks so I don't expect I'll be back to a regular update schedule until after Sept 21st.

Just wanted to give a heads up.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi. Is possible that magic armor/weapon does not have the magic modifier apllied? I mean, if select a leather armor +5, the AC aplied is still 8.

Sorry, should have posted this in DMG thread

Quote Originally Posted by malditobill View Post
    Hi. Is possible that magic armor/weapon does not have the magic modifier apllied? I mean, if select a leather armor +5, the AC aplied is still 8.

Sorry, should have posted this in DMG thread
    If you've the settings correct they will apply the bonus. Here is an example.

---

This coming update (8/13) will be my last for a bit more than likely. Helping kiddos move off to college and then day job is sending me off to travel for about 3 weeks so I don't expect I'll be back to a regular update schedule until after Sept 21st.

Just wanted to give a heads up.
    I've returned to my homeland from all my travel (tho I did bring back the plague from Amsterdam) and I'll be getting back to regularly scheduled updates, so look for them starting next week.
    ---

Hello,
    Was looking at the skills that come with the player's handbook and noticed that under Warrior it is missing 1 skill and error on a skill mod.

1- Warrior: Gaming CHA Mod 0 (Currently not listed under this filter) (its listed under Rogue also so no worries)
    2- Warrior: Tracking WIS Mod 0 (Currently listed with a Mod -6)

Page 55 (TSR2101 book)
    Last edited by Grumpzz; April 28th, 2020 at 00:11.

Blog Entries
    Tracking has a -6 because nobody should be as good at it as a Ranger (who has the same skill but without the -6 IIRC).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information