5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Module Location

Module Location

I was wanting to pull some data from module xml files to make a reference sheet for some of the information across modules but when I go to the modules folder I don't see the extra purchased modules for 5e. I see them in the program so I know they should be there.

What am I missing?

Most commercial 5E modules are encrypted in the vault directory and you can't access them directly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That would be why I cant find them then. No easy reference sheet for me then.

thanks

It depends on the data you want to pull. If they are in the campaign data (accessible through the buttons down the right side of the desktop) you can drag/drop to make a copy of the records you're interested in and then can export those records into a module - which will give you an idea of the XML structure, or may even give you the type of module you're looking for.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah, I can copy it onto a character, or that. Just looking for something a little less time consuming.

Blog Entries
    Or make a story entry for each "Reference Sheet" and then copy the links from the various modules to that story entry?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information