FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 76 of 132 First ... 2666747576777886126 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dburg30 View Post
    If I get the newcomer - Ultimate on kickstarter, does that get me an ultimate key now, and then the FGU when it's available/beta?
    No. Purchasing any level via the KS gets you no access to the current/classic (FGC) program.

What happens with a license you get from the KS is that sometime after the KS closes and following the fulfillment stage FGU Beta will become available. Probably sometime after July and before December. At that point you will get your FGU license key and access to download the Beta.

If you want to use FG now, then you can buy an ultimate FG license from the FG Store here, and then on the KS buy a Rookie - Ultimate. Or, you can subscribe to the Ultimate now, and then buy the KS Newcomer - Ultimate. There are other possibilities too, but those are the main ones.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Instead of recording the # of successes/failures of a single die rolled a certain number of times, would it be possible to do it for a group of dice? In Gurps, we don't roll a d20, but roll 3d6 instead, and try to roll under a target number. Would it be possible to roll 3d6 a certain amount of times(say 12 times), and spit out the number of times the results were above/under a certain target (say 10)? Something like, 12x(3d6)s10?
    For the record (and sorry for writing this late) I am continuing to work on the Universal Die Roller (part of the DORCore) and it can already do everything you (and others) have requested. This is still in per-release, obviously.

Also obviously, I need to get my hands on FGU to work out what Moon's already covered and what I have to add (if anything). My plan, depending upon both my own needs and the general desires of the Community, is to release the UDR for FGC - but again, only if people actually ask for it.

Cheers
    Last edited by dulux-oz; May 7th, 2019 at 02:50.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    I am requesting feedback for a new tier and a modification/expansion to an existing tier.

1. Make a direct FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate tier for $100. No need to upgrade first and then back. No distinction from Rookie or Veteran.

2. Expand the Veteran Upgrade - Standard to also allow Lite license keys that were purchase before those were discontinued. The price would remain at $29 instead of $35 for a Newcomer.

Do those price points seem fair? Any concerns?

Both those sound good. The first one is much requested.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

1. Seems very fair, given that taking an FGC Ultimate and then Rookie is about $160. You're giving up the ability to use FGC for $60.

2. Honestly, I thought you were already doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    ... Any concerns?
    Those seem to be good options. I only wonder if some folks will now be lowering their pledge from $135 to $100.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Those seem to be good options. I only wonder if some folks will now be lowering their pledge from $135 to $100.
    Probably some of that. I mostly want to make sure that I don't overlook some negative issue that some people might have.

Probably some of that. I mostly want to make sure that I don't overlook some negative issue that some people might have.
    There’ll always be someone with a negative issue
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 7th, 2019 at 23:08.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ther’ll always be someone with a negative issue ��
    Haters gonna hate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Blog Entries
    The perpetually triggered and offended will always find something.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information