5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 44 of 132 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zertox View Post
    does it make sense to buy an ultimate licence now if I want to play next week, or am I making bad life decisions if I do that?
    As already pointed out (short version):
    Yes.

Long version:

FYI, the Kickstarter could last (I believe) up to 60 days. The KS money does not clear (to SmiteWorks) for about two weeks, so another 1/2 month. So (normal) minimal timeframe would be 45-75 days before any release would be possible (if it were already ready to ship). However, this kickstarter is for alpha, beta, and general releases staggered over months in 2019. So the Kickstarter will promise dates, but FGUnity ETA will (according to posts from Doug Davison) still be months in the future... end of year general availability... ETA.

All that is a long way of saying that FGClassic Ultimate license will get you lots of use now and through the rest of 2019, and for $30 on Kickstarter, you can pledge the upgrade for the (ETA) FGU Ultimate to receive (ETA) end of 2019.
    Last edited by Guoccamole; April 30th, 2019 at 05:21.

Steam user here - waiting in the wings for FGU. Exciting times!!!
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

This will fund in the first day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unnatural 20 View Post
    This will fund in the first day.
    That is largely dependent on what the goal is set at. FGU is a given at this point so the target may be lower than if they were funding the entire development from Kickstarter funding.

Regardless probably in the first few hours.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Is there no way for a steam user to help the KS and it’s goals? There could be several 100 steam users who will remain silent on the KS. How about a donor steam tier to at least allow us to assist on the dollar and backer totals
    Currently GMing:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Is there no way for a steam user to help the KS and it’s goals? There could be several 100 steam users who will remain silent on the KS. How about a donor steam tier to at least allow us to assist on the dollar and backer totals
    Being a steam user doesn't limit anything? Unless you wanted a steam version and didn't own it already?

A license from Steam is the same as a license from our web store; and licenses from our web store are synched with Steam every 6-8 weeks. So, there should not be any issues for Steam users.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    In short, just back the KS as you wish, and anything gained there will be sync'd to Steam as Moon says.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Less than 23 hours guys...

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    In short, just back the KS as you wish, and anything gained there will be sync'd to Steam as Moon says.
    Perfect summary I was looking for.
    Currently GMing:

Thread Information