5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 42 of 132 First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We would do multi-monitor support if we could do so easily. I use it exclusively across two monitors by stretching the application screen across and I've even used it on slightly different monitors in the past (not ideal, but usable). Without the ability to break out windows from the main application (what people are really asking for), people will still play on Fantasy Grounds. If it doesn't support the OS from someone in the group then that entire group won't play. Unity allows us to more easily tackle the multi-OS support feature than it does to allow for windows to be broken out from the main application space.
    This is a good explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Multi monitor work very well if you drag FG window in order to cover both screens (of course you will need same definition on both, but if you do a lot of multi monitor I assume you do have that configuration). Then use Turbotop to keep other windows on top of FG, et voilà ! https://i.imgur.com/3adJfz3.jpg
    That image is a thing of beauty. I need that desktop setup - a lot.

I just thought of this, but with the release window set during the holidays, would it be possible to purchase multiple copies as gifts??

It is just a thought, as this could make a wonderful gift.

Any thoughts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman View Post
    I just thought of this, but with the release window set during the holidays, would it be possible to purchase multiple copies as gifts??

It is just a thought, as this could make a wonderful gift.

Any thoughts
    Multiple KS copies or waiting until December to buy?
    Their is already a way to gift FG, but not sure if their is a way to gift with KS, but I assume if you reach out to SW they will say yes.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

does it make sense to buy an ultimate licence now if I want to play next week, or am I making bad life decisions if I do that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zertox View Post
    does it make sense to buy an ultimate license now if I want to play next week, or am I making bad life decisions if I do that?
    If you buy the Ultimate now you'll then be able to get the Kickstarter upgrade for the less expensive "Rookie" Rate. BOTH versions will be something to be used for many years. And keep in mind, even though the KS is happening now, Unity doesn't actually get released until DECEMBER.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by zertox View Post
    does it make sense to buy an ultimate licence now if I want to play next week, or am I making bad life decisions if I do that?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

If you want to play next week it makes total sense to buy your FG Classic license now. For the future - with FG Unity you'll be able to take advantage of the rookie upgrade cost - when/if you decide to move to FG Unity. Fantasy Grounds is completely usable right now - many thousands of people use it every week, and any DLC you purchase now will be complatible with FG Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Trenloe. Like minds!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Trenloe. Like minds!
    The program is very useable, you won't regret it