DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dark tower by goodman games

I saw that the Dark Tower would be available in 5E Fantasy Grounds. Any idea when and where?

Blog Entries
    If it comes to FG it will most likely be in the FG Store like the other GG products. Fantasy Grounds Store - Goodman Games VTT modules
    When won't be announced by SmiteWorks until it is actually through QC and available. You should ask Goodman when it will be available since they will know more.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Blaine View Post
    I saw that the Dark Tower would be available in 5E Fantasy Grounds. Any idea when and where?
    I am working on it. Its a lot of work to convert but it is in hand. At least 1 month before it's done.

Also it will be in the newsletter if you sign up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I am working on it. Its a lot of work to convert but it is in hand. At least 1 month before it's done.
    Nice Jiminimonka!! I'm definitely looking forward to this bad boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Nice Jiminimonka!! I'm definitely looking forward to this bad boy!!
    Thanks! It is a good product. Lots of great content.

I am also doing the DCC version at the same time. So 4 reference manuals and a whole bunch of adventures and NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Thanks! It is a good product. Lots of great content.

I am also doing the DCC version at the same time. So 4 reference manuals and a whole bunch of adventures and NPCs.
    That's a lot of work!! The NPCs alone would drive me to drink. I remember playing this with the original Judges Guild version. I was part of the Kickstarter and I can't wait to get this for 5e! Thanks for your work. ;

Thread Information