STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 53 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Ah okay thank you, and here is the link to the 5e Enhancer extention, it has a lot of great stuff in there.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by avitale34 View Post
    Ah okay thank you, ... the 5e Enhancer extention, it has a lot of great stuff in there.
    I'm sure it does. Styrmir has decided to release the 5e Enhancer through GitHub. I choose not to have anything to do with GitHub. My experiences with that venue have always been negative, very negative. I'm sorry, but for now it appears as though, the two extensions cannot be used at the same time.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; April 16th, 2020 at 18:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    I'm sure it does. Styrmir has decided to release the 5e Enhancer through GitHub. I choose not to have anything to do with GitHub. My experiences with that venue have always been negative, very negative. I'm sorry, but for now it appears as though, the two extensions cannot be used at the same time.
    That's definitely a shame. I think that's the lovechild of the now-dead Combat Enhancer extensions (It was deleted by the author due to disagreements with FG policy.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoKeros View Post
    That's definitely a shame. I think that's the lovechild of the now-dead Combat Enhancer extensions (It was deleted by the author due to disagreements with FG policy.)
    I agree, it is a shame. It may get ironed out in the near future.

For those of us spending our time trying to create something and give it away for free, to run into incessant demands or roadblocks can be tiresome. I've not experienced those sorts of issues with Smithworks, they've always been more than fair in my mind (after all I am piggybacking off their software).

Quote Originally Posted by LeoKeros View Post
    I am assuming you're referring to the DOE extensions and dulux-oz? Styrmir is still updating his 5e Combat Enhancer extension, he's just moved to only working on the Unity version. The FGC version is now considered "complete".

Hi Minty, Thanks for all your work and effort on this. I find the extension a great boon for both me as the DM and my moon druid player. I have noticed since the most recent update I get a sporadic issue with the reversion. Going from a large shape (namely bear form, brown and black) my player stays as a Large icon verses returning to medium size. Has anyone else reported this or are you aware of it ? It doesn't kick out an error but the player stays large on their original token and the melee range "aura" also stays large size even when manually shrinking the icon back to normal size. Cheers and thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    I am assuming you're referring to the DOE extensions and dulux-oz?
    I don't think so. The Enhancer stuff Stymir is doing is to pick up from another community dev named Ken L.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    @GBE300 I’ve not seen this reported before. I’ll look into it. (This is for FGC, not FGU, correct?)

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    @GBE300 I’ve not seen this reported before. I’ll look into it. (This is for FGC, not FGU, correct?)
    Yes, correct. I am seeing it FGC after all the recent updates last week, though I only started using it Wednesday (15th Apr) I believe. Great extension though, the druid loved it!

Hey, Minty23185Fresh, I'm just passing by to say THANK YOU for this beautiful thing. I've been using it for many months now, it works like a charm. Thanks!! :- )

Thread Information