5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Letting users edit tables

Hello! I am a player looking to be able to have a random aspect of my character. The elements will change over time and I don't the dm to have to manage the list. Is there a way that the dm can give me permissions to edit the table? or can I just make a roll-able table for myself? He was able to give me vision, but I didn't have edit privileges.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Blog Entries
    Nope. Maybe with a custom extension, but all tables are owned (and therefore only editable) by the GM.

You can make a development/build campaign, create a table, export it as a module, give it to the GM, and then they can share the table (or module) with you. Then you can update the table in your development campaign when you want, re-export it, send it the GM and then use the updated version.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You can make a development/build campaign, create a table, export it as a module, give it to the GM, and then they can share the table (or module) with you. Then you can update the table in your development campaign when you want, re-export it, send it the GM and then use the updated version.
    This is probably the besy way. Export it as a player module (setting in the export window) and you won’t need to send the module to the GM - just ask them to allow access once and then you will be able to use the table/s from your module and if you do an update export with the same module name you can see the updated data automatically.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information