STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Judge Dredd / WOIN and FG?

There's a KS campaign for Judge Dredd that just launched, already blasted through the stretch goals. It's a d6 dice pool system, based on WOIN system.

My group and I would love to play this on FG. Is this something which could already be played with some of the current rulesets, or would it require a lot of writing and coding?

Blog Entries
    Have you checked out the NEW WOIN ruleset? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-s-Old-is-New

If that doesn't suffice, you can play any game using CoireRPG or MoreCore rulesets.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Have you checked out the NEW WOIN ruleset? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-s-Old-is-New

If that doesn't suffice, you can play any game using CoireRPG or MoreCore rulesets.
    Oh, thanks for the link. The thread was last updated in July, I'll check if it is still in development.

The KS creator said that FG would have to reach out to Rebellion (the Judge Dredd IP owners) to be able to create such a ruleset.

How/who should I lobby to get this happen?

The creator and the IP owners...?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    The KS creator said that FG would have to reach out to Rebellion (the Judge Dredd IP owners) to be able to create such a ruleset.

How/who should I lobby to get this happen?
    See here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tures-rulesets

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Oh, thanks for the link. The thread was last updated in July, I'll check if it is still in development.
    The New ruleset has been out for nearly a year: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=ENPWOINNEW
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    We reached out through EN Publishing to get the ball rolling. Licenses of licenses are often tricky, though, so please plan accordingly. It may be something where you can buy the PDF and slot the data into the WOIN ruleset fairly easily.

If there isn't any additional mechanics then the base WOIN ruleset should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We reached out through EN Publishing to get the ball rolling. Licenses of licenses are often tricky, though, so please plan accordingly. It may be something where you can buy the PDF and slot the data into the WOIN ruleset fairly easily.
    Thank you for the follow-up!

Glad to (once again) see that FG is putting their efforts into improving their product, rather than setting their house on fire like the competition is doing these days

Thread Information