FG Spreadshirt Swag

Issues With Port Forwarding

Hey, Guys
    So, I have been having some issues with my connection in FG, I tried both, to forward the port and to enable UpnP.
    Neither worked. Canyousee.org and FG were negative in the connection all the time. It always failed, except for a brief period of time when I changed some settings of the router and a sucess appeared for like two seconds.
    I tried everything and could not forward the ports or connnect to play. Should I consider the alternatives like Zero Tier or Is there some hope to connect via Fantasy Grounds yet?

Thanks a lot!

In the images there is my config of the router forwarding and the tracert 8.8.8.8 to help me figure if I did anything wrong wt the router or the internet that is weird here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ZaerTor; September 22nd, 2018 at 06:32. Reason: I uploaded the wrong images in the post

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums

If it did work, then you don't need to go the VPN route. It's a matter of getting your settings etc right. Since it did work for a moment, first thing to do is to reboot your router/modem and your computer and see what's happening.

There are lots of thing to look at and try, but have you grabbed the FG module one of the people here put together and on troubleshooting network connections? I would walk through that and then report back here with the results. (I can't find the link to the darn thing at the moment! But someone will be along to help out with details shortly.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Completely remove the "External Source IP Address" entry. This is filtering connections to only allow a connection from that IP address.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Wasting your time.
    The OP is in Brazil and his ISP is aggregating IPv4 connections.
    Talk t your ISp and tell them you are using an application that needs inbound TCP 1802 connections so you need an individual IP address not a shared/pooled one.
    They may or may not help you.
    If they wont/cant help you then look at Hamachi or ZeroTier.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-Alternatives

Thread Information