Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    To get everyone in the mood, here are some sweet post-apocalyptic images, which are easy to find on the Internet (wasteland cosplay must be a thing?):










    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  2. #22
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GMT -7
    Posts
    7,617
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    wasteland cosplay must be a thing?
    Have you never visited New Mexico? It's not cosplay, it's just life!

    Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

  3. #23
    One shot game tomorrow night, for those (like me) interested in trying out this rule set. See calendar notice here: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3522

    P.S. I know I'm late to the party, but reading up on the basic Apocalypse World playbook here reveals that this is indeed good stuff: http://apocalypse-world.com/Apocalyp...fbook2ndEd.pdf

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  4. #24
    Fun session, very cool tabletop and lots of rules nicely baked into the module. MoreCore works very well for this.

    Thanks, wndrngdru, for running the learning game!

    Attached Images Attached Images

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Fun session, very cool tabletop and lots of rules nicely baked into the module. MoreCore works very well for this.

    Thanks, wndrngdru, for running the learning game!
    Thanks for the fun session. I had a blast! And you're right, MoreCore works extremely well for this. Thanks to damned, et al., for all their hard work.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Thanks for the fun session. I had a blast! And you're right, MoreCore works extremely well for this. Thanks to damned, et al., for all their hard work.
    How about planning installment two of this adventure... or teeing up a one-shot for the next FG Daze or FG Con?

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  7. #27
    Is this Apocalypse World theme and character sheet template posted anywhere on the forums? I'm not seeing it except on the screenshot you shared. It looks very nice.

    Thanks

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    Is this Apocalypse World theme and character sheet template posted anywhere on the forums? I'm not seeing it except on the screenshot you shared. It looks very nice.

    Thanks
    Thank you for the cudos. Unfortunately, it isn't available anywhere but my PC. It's chock full of copyrighted material that I don't have permission to distribute. Each of the rolls on the character sheet has the text from the manual in it and I'm not sure what would count as game mechanics and what wouldn't since so much of PBTA games are "choose from these lines of text".

    I'm also working on a module for Dungeon World that I can post since the text for it was released under a Creative Commons Attribution license. It'll have a full reference manual, base "pregens" for each class, as well as NPCs with damage rolls and random treasure rolls. I've not done anything theme-wise with that yet though.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Thank you for the cudos. Unfortunately, it isn't available anywhere but my PC. It's chock full of copyrighted material that I don't have permission to distribute. Each of the rolls on the character sheet has the text from the manual in it and I'm not sure what would count as game mechanics and what wouldn't since so much of PBTA games are "choose from these lines of text".

    I'm also working on a module for Dungeon World that I can post since the text for it was released under a Creative Commons Attribution license. It'll have a full reference manual, base "pregens" for each class, as well as NPCs with damage rolls and random treasure rolls. I've not done anything theme-wise with that yet though.
    Perhaps just the desktop format would be okay to share under copyright rules?

    Running: GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists; Learning: The One Ring
    Want to play: City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Perhaps just the desktop format would be okay to share under copyright rules?
    Technically, I would need to change the background picture, but I haven't yet found something as cool that I can share.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in