FG Spreadshirt Swag

PC actions in combat tracker

Right now I can see in the combat tracker all NPC actions but that's not the case for PC. Is there a technical reason for that?

When it's my player turn I'd like to see what are the actions available for them directly in the combat tracker so I don't have to open a new window. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

No. PC actions were removed from the Combat Tracker years ago. There are just too many of them and they would fill it up. Both player and the DM need to use the character sheet to make their actions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I suspected that.
    But isn't that true mainly for caster? There are NPC caster who have the same issue too.

Well, thank you for the answer. It was more driven from curiosity than actual need. I must admit it.

Blog Entries
    The CT is the primary Combat Tool for the GM while the Character sheet is the primary tool for the player.
    Character sheets historically had far more complex data stored on them than NPC sheets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    I suspected that.
    But isn't that true mainly for caster? There are NPC caster who have the same issue too.

Well, thank you for the answer. It was more driven from curiosity than actual need. I must admit it.
    Casters are horrendous, but even a 10th level fighter or such can still easily have a dozen actions that would be a mess on the CT

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information