5E Character Create Playlist

Fantasy Grounds Stats and Trends Q2 2018

I'm still playing games that don't register on the list. The One Ring and Star Trek Adventures (Modiphius 2d20).
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I wonder how many of these 'games' are just launching to edit something. Games would be better measured in 3+ hr sessions. Sure you'll get some extension or module or prep development but it would be a more accurate indicator.

From those coming fresh out of college and into their well paying careers, many don't even know what FG is or are turned off immediately by it due to the interface. (I hang out at FLGS).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    I wonder how many of these 'games' are just launching to edit something. Games would be better measured in 3+ hr sessions. Sure you'll get some extension or module or prep development but it would be a more accurate indicator.
    Somewhere Doug or John detailed exactly where the numbers came from, but I can't remember. I do know that standard license games run locally don't get counted. And I think only games that someone connects to get counted, so typically prep sessions don't get counted.

But, anyway I don't think of them as absolute numbers, but more about consistent numbers for trending (kind of like the Dow Jones or S&P, though those numbers are more tighly defined).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    The vague recollection I have is:

They are games that a player uses the alias to connect to.
    And only 1 game is counted every 4 hours for the same alias.

Connecting via IP address or localhost will not be registered.

Something like that.

Thread Information