STAR TREK 2d20

DR 5 Bludgeoning

Hi all,

I just had a couple questions in regards to the Pathfinder system, I'm trying to add an effect for DR 5 bludgeoning but I'm not sure how to type it in. Is it:

DR 5/bludgeoning

or something else?

Last question is, if a player on my team has a falchion that is magical, under weapon damage would I write:

,magic; slashing

or something else? and would I have to write the same thing under Weapon Properties?

Thanks all I'm very new to all this, thanks for the support.

Blog Entries
    The wiki article isn't too clear, needs more examples. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects

But given how effects work in other systems I would expect the format to be;
    DR: 5 bludgeoning

I don't see DR listed, but you will want to normally look to the Effects thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ffects-library

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It worked!
    Last edited by Haggar; July 29th, 2018 at 05:55.

It will be easiest to track down the issue if you provide a screenshot showing the combat tracker with the effect vivisble and the chat window showing the damage roll.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ya it was a mistake on my end, it's working nicely. Thank you!

Last thing was I'm trying to figure out how to put the correct property say Slashing or Bludgeoning on my weapon, where would I put it? and what would it look like? Sorry for the noobery all.

Blog Entries
    Some details here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...n_or_Implement but not an example of what you are looking for.

I would start by looking at an existing weapon,like a longsword and checking the details of it and see how it looks in the item dialog box.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You enter the damage type in that field in the damage entry for the weapon on the actions tab. Comma separated for multiple damage types. However, you can’t have an "or" entry, as FG won’t know which type you want to use.

You can create two weapon entries in the actions tab, with the different damage types. Or you could remove slashing and bludgeoning from the weapon damage entry and then use the DMGTYPE effect on the PC in the combat tracker to indicate which damage type you’re using. But you’ll need to make sure the correct one is active when using the weapon. Probably easier to go the 2 weapon entry route if you want to be able to apply the damage types easily.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information