5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

this product still alive?

its been almost a year since it was updated. No official releases of information from anyone in the news forums since a website update in dec.

what is going on ?

Well, it's just perfect, it doesn't need anymore updates. :P
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Can't say I will exactly MIND the scripting capabilities when 1.6 comes around.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I saw an email from one of the devs a little while ago. (Ged?) in the help forum so they are still around.

They are hard at work on the 1.06 update that we are all waiting for. Its going to be a major, major upgrade and I think they've had to go back and rework a lot of the original program to add the new functionalty.

In some ways it may have been easier to rebuild it from the ground up and make it a 2.0 release!

rv

It must have so many improvements they should call it Fantasy Heavens.

So far it's just our fantasy. ;P
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    So far it's just our fantasy. ;P
    LOL

True.

Product is alive and being developed. Much effort has been put into improving the internal workings of the software so that the update won't be just eye-candy and new features but also (hopefully, fingers crossed) robustness.

notice your in finland. Nightwish fan at all ?

I think FG is very much alive, but I understand the concerns. Many people are awaiting more news from the official side. Alot of new forum members take over, when older members step back a bit. Many people have problably stepped back, not because they dont use the software, but because the software is working for them and their games.
    I have become quiet silent in these boards, but I play again on regular basis. But I dont have as many questions or needs to discuss something that works out quiet well for me. Also alot of user content has been created already amd the need for that is less than in the beginning (although there is still room for new content)
    I think the new patch will boost more life into the boards, but I see no reason why FG should be dead.
    MAPVENTURES
    http://www.mapventures.com
    Fantasy Adventures, Maps & Electronic Modules

Thread Information