STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 28 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    Im curious (and will have to test) if i can stop using the death / dying overlays or delete the stock images to make effects work? If not, not a huge deal
    It will still look for the file by name IIRC and will throw warnings or errors (I think the latter) if the file is outright deleted from the graphics/token/ folder. If you replace it with a transparent image, it technically still is 'there' so you'll get the related tool tip.

If you really want to remove the health-blood overlays, you'll have to edit the scripts/manager_token2.lua and find references to the health overlays and simply comment out regions that add the widget. It should all be in one function, but don't comment out the whole function as a bunch of other stuff happens there.

This is a bit of a "you're on your own" territory but I'm willing to say "It's dangerous to go alone, take this" as there's a bunch of comments to help you navigate that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    I was also not partial to glaring greens and blues. Ken, you did a lovely job, but those things are really distracting. :P HOWEVER, they ARE useful, so my solution was to reduce their oppacity to 10%.

AlphaDecay, it's a lot easier than it sounds.

Locate the following files:
    ct/scripts: ct_entry.lua and ct_token.lua
    scripts: manager_maptoken.lua, manager_token.lua, and snap_token.lua

Seatch for 'AA' on those files (make the filter case sensitive just in case). You should find AA with a hex color code, like AA00FF00 (random example). Simply change the AA to 1A in all of these, and the green and blue underlay highlights will be reduced to 10% visibility.
    Oh man you're a life saver.

Ken L, this extension is amazing!
    AKA Mech45

Ultimate License Holder GM

Games played can be seen here:
    d20Enclave Twitch page: www.twitch.tv/d20enclave
    d20Enclave YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@d20enclave
    d20Enclave Discord: https://discord.com/invite/HSuvJns

It's a very nice extension! Well done!
    I am reluctant to use it because there are a lot of things that are not useful to me and can become embarrassing for me in game (the green and blue squares are prohibitive for me). If there were the possibility to activate only certain options, it would be fantastic.

To be honest, It's brought up often enough that I've thought about adding a hook into the options manager, but I'm waiting on Unity to see if there's a better control for these UI elements.

The highlight is the way it is because the 'selected highlight' ie: the white circle, that FG has by default is pretty useless and difficult to see. For large combats, I needed it to stick out, and I used Token Underlays to achieve this goal. They can only be square, and their increments are in 0.5 grid units. I've noted earlier that the highlight is 1.5 units so it's always .5 bigger than the space the token occupies (as dictated in the space field).

You can change this setting, and a few here already have.

So trying to use the Maps that a game set gave me, It has these pins that you click and it opens some of the story. They don't work now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDeception View Post
    So trying to use the Maps that a game set gave me, It has these pins that you click and it opens some of the story. They don't work now.
    Do they work when you turn off this and all other extensions? Do they work with only this and the DOE base extension working? Does the console give any errors?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

AK used the Enhanced Layers extension by Zeus and maintained by Trenloe. It adds 2 additional layers above the base 'image' layer. By default, AK puts you at the top layer, however modules were built without this 'layers' gimmick so all their pin content is on the bottom 'original' layer. Switch to the bottom layer and you should be able to access them again.

So Yes they work when you turn off the extension. No there is not error. They just stay on the map but you cant click on them also when it's off you can hover over them and they give you info but if you do it with it on there is no info. its for the horde of the dragon queen. also if you had a map that had pointers on it when it was off if you then turn it on they stay on the map and you can't delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do they work when you turn off this and all other extensions? Do they work with only this and the DOE base extension working? Does the console give any errors?
    So Yes they work when you turn off the extension. No there is not error. They just stay on the map but you cant click on them also when it's off you can hover over them and they give you info but if you do it with it on there is no info. its for the horde of the dragon queen. also if you had a map that had pointers on it when it was off if you then turn it on they stay on the map and you can't delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    AK used the Enhanced Layers extension by Zeus and maintained by Trenloe. It adds 2 additional layers above the base 'image' layer. By default, AK puts you at the top layer, however modules were built without this 'layers' gimmick so all their pin content is on the bottom 'original' layer. Switch to the bottom layer and you should be able to access them again.
    Thanks for the update. Really helps.

Thread Information