FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Giant Slayer

Giant Slayer

Sorry folks...posted this in the tavern on accident and i'm not sure how to remove that post...but i'll ask here as well:
    Does anyone know if there are plans to add Giant Slayer AP as an add on?

Thanks
    Marcus

Blog Entries
    I haven't heard it mentioned. But it has been said that the intent is to convert everything. But, that said, their are a whole lot of products and usually it's the newer stuff that is a priority to convert.

Perhaps one of the community converters will jump in and add something specific.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

New to Fantasy Grounds, but am running a campaign that is about half way through Giantslayer. I was thinking of converting things over to FantasyGrounds... So consider me interested as well. I may do some myself, but I am hardly the expert (and I run a hybrid game where everyone is actually at the table, I just have a shared monitor for the players when needed, so I don't need more than just maps and tactical movement).

Quote Originally Posted by Gumphrey View Post
    New to Fantasy Grounds, but am running a campaign that is about half way through Giantslayer. I was thinking of converting things over to FantasyGrounds... So consider me interested as well. I may do some myself, but I am hardly the expert (and I run a hybrid game where everyone is actually at the table, I just have a shared monitor for the players when needed, so I don't need more than just maps and tactical movement).
    I actually started converting book 4 for our campaign. Its pretty simple in all honesty now that I've tinkered with it. All the bestiary stat blocks are in this forum...download those (you'll need to add your own tokens to the npc stat blocks...which i did with all of my pawn pdf's that i've purchased over at Paizo). Then I simply screen captured all the maps from my Giant Slayer pdfs and started doing a lot of copy/paste out of the pdf for the text. Took me about a two hours to put the entirety of Skirgaard together. Once we get about half way through that I'll do the Ice Queen's Tomb. I used the sticky thread for building your pfs modules under the PFS forum...that walked me through all the steps. Since I started about a month ago, I've converted four PFS scenarios, and a module.

Try it out and if you have any questions let me know. I'll try to help.

M

I am working on Reign of Winter then it is on to Giantslayer!

Soon(™)

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by dedonta View Post
    I actually started converting book 4 for our campaign. Its pretty simple in all honesty now that I've tinkered with it. All the bestiary stat blocks are in this forum...download those (you'll need to add your own tokens to the npc stat blocks...which i did with all of my pawn pdf's that i've purchased over at Paizo). Then I simply screen captured all the maps from my Giant Slayer pdfs and started doing a lot of copy/paste out of the pdf for the text. Took me about a two hours to put the entirety of Skirgaard together. Once we get about half way through that I'll do the Ice Queen's Tomb. I used the sticky thread for building your pfs modules under the PFS forum...that walked me through all the steps. Since I started about a month ago, I've converted four PFS scenarios, and a module.

Try it out and if you have any questions let me know. I'll try to help.

M
    That sounds good. Life caught up with me this week, so I haven't had a chance to play around with this. We are about half way through book 3 (which is turning into quite a slog, actually), and our next game is today... but I'll start tinkering later today. Thanks for the tips! Great idea about the Paizo pawn PDFs, I didn't even think of that, but I have a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I am working on Reign of Winter then it is on to Giantslayer!

Soon(™)

Madman..
    Awesome!

Thread Information