5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Interested in Fading Suns?

It is the dawn of the sixth millennium and the skies are darkening, for the suns themselves are fading. Humans reached the stars long ago, building a Republic of high technology and universal emancipation — and then squandered it, fought over it, and finally lost it. A new Dark Age has descended on humanity, for the greatest of civilizations has fallen and even the stars die. Now, feudal lords rules the Known Worlds, vying for power with fanatic priests and scheming guilds.

Nobles...priests...aliens...knights...starships... psychics...lost worlds...ancient artifacts...FADING SUNS

Wondering if anyone is interested in playing Fading Suns d20 rpg on FG? I am working on modifying a character sheet and would like to design a campaign. Let me know if you are interested.

Anyone? Anyone?

If you weren't in Florida, I would be very interested, but my timezone is GMT +1 (or even GMT +2, right now, because it's summer time). I'm writing this just to note you that the idea of playing Fading Suns on FG is very good, but I can't make it due to time zone issues... what is Florida's relation to GMT?
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

I am definately interested in the Dark Suns setting. Unfortunately my schedule is too full with the game I'm running, and the game I'm currently playing in.

Just wanted you to know that you should be able to get a game launched in the Dark Suns setting.

Good Luck!

I think Florida is GMT +5 or something. It is Eastern standard time, whatever that is.

Thanks for the input from both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneydoc
    I think Florida is GMT +5 or something. It is Eastern standard time, whatever that is.

Thanks for the input from both of you.
    That's GMT-5

Woops, GMT -5. Sorry.

Are you talking about Fading Suns by Holistic? Or the DnD setting where they don't have any iron?
    --Shin

here's another one that's interested, but from time zone +2...

If you are talking about Fading Sun the Sci-fi fantasy setting by D&D I don't know much about it but I would be interested in finding out. I like sci-fi and think it would be fun. Although like most others I am in CET which is 6 hours ahead of you, and I am invalved in my own campaign and one with a friend.
    See you around the table.

Thread Information