DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Items Disappearing from Player's Inventory

I have run into an issue several times in the past couple of weeks. I have awarded the party items and put them in the party inventory. The players have dragged the items onto their inventory page, and the items disappear. There's a number for quantity that shows up in the inventory, but the chat window reports the character's name, but the item name is blank. Any ideas? Do the players need to load a particular module?

Blog Entries
    What extensions are you running and what ruleset?

(And no, I don't immediately have any ideas.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What ruleset are you using?
    Do you have item identification on or off?
    Do all items taken from the party sheet disappear or just some?
    Do you have any extensions enabled?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Running 5e...quite a few extensions. Don't think there's any related to items.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What ruleset are you using? 5e
    Do you have item identification on or off? ON
    Do all items taken from the party sheet disappear or just some? Most
    Do you have any extensions enabled?
    Yes

Capture.PNG
    This is a list of extensions I have... Not all are active.

Quote Originally Posted by wingspan99 View Post
    Do all items taken from the party sheet disappear or just some? Most
    Can you identify any similarity between the items that either work or don't work? Do they all come from the campaign or from a specific module, or of a specific type, or identified/not identified?

Could you provide a screenshot of the chat window after loading the campaign - so we can see all of the extensions you have loaded. One of these may be causing an issue, even if they appear unrelated to items.

I'm not sure this has been reported before, so we need to try to work out what is going on.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Capture 3.PNG
    I think that shows them all... I haven't fully reviewed what disappeared. I was just about to go through all the parcels from the past couple of sessions to put them back on the characters, when it occurred to me to post this.

Hhhmmm, there are at least one out-of-date extensions there - maybe more. Do you *really* need *all* of those? Have you checked the threads for those extensions for compatibility?

And what version is shown for the 5E and CoreRPG rulsets in the chat window?

Thread Information