DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Happydevil43 View Post
    Thanks for all the respondes.
    I actually found a way to hide the icons... i clicked somewhere and it allowed me to turn things on and off... I’ll have to see if it remembers when I disconnect the player view.
    "Library" button.
    As for the map, we have a 32” tv laying flat in the table that the characters will put “real minis” on... i think it will be a case of making sure that they can see the whole room/area as we go...
    I’d like to have a single “party token” and move that around... that might be handy for lighting type reveals.

If it doesn’t work no harm no foul, can always go back to displaying a map on a second monitor and they can draw it on the battle map manually.

Cheers
    Have you looked into the extension for face to face games?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    "Library" button.

Have you looked into the extension for face to face games?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-To-Face-games
    Yep.
    I have it downloaded and installed, just need to give it a bit of a road test... luckily I have a bit of time before we actually start using it in anger.

I also have the weather one and the gm
    Screen extension as well.

I was using maptools and realmworks but while maptools while great for basic operation and has some cool lighting effects etc, and realmworks is great for world building neither had published APS complete which we could use.... I just do t have time these days to spend weeks inputting things And tinkering with maps... hence my migration to FG for desktop play

As for the map, we have a 32” tv laying flat in the table that the characters will put “real minis” on... i think it will be a case of making sure that they can see the whole room/area as we go...
    I’d like to have a single “party token” and move that around... that might be handy for lighting type reveals.

If it doesn’t work no harm no foul, can always go back to displaying a map on a second monitor and they can draw it on the battle map manually.
    A lot of people use FG this way, me included. You can see some photos in the thread LordEntrails references.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep.
    I also have the weather one and the gm
    Screen extension as well.
    Are you referring to my GM screen extension? If so, can I ask how it looks on a screen larger than 21" or in resolutions higher than 1440x900, I am curious to know. You can drop me a PM or post it the extension thread, thanks
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Thread Information