FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Fighter Superiority Dice - How to add it to the Character Card

Hello everyone,
    I'm sorry for the silly question, but I wonder how I can add the 4 superiority dices I've got through the fighter's archetype Battlemaster.
    Basically, I've done the level upgrade, but I don't if somewhere on the Character Card there is a space to note the amount of the superiority dice I've got.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Giuly

Moderator: Moved to 5e
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; April 6th, 2018 at 09:26.

I mean, how can I track Superiority Dices on the Character Card?

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It would also help to post 5E related questions in the 5E section as opposed to the General FG Chat
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    It would also help to post 5E related questions in the 5E section as opposed to the General FG Chat
    Or at least state what system in the question, not everyone plays 5E you know, there are some mad people out there like me!

We are just lucky that people like Zacchaeus are cleverer than I and know how to help!

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    We are just lucky that people like Zacchaeus are cleverer than I and know how to help!

I didn't notice where the question was posted. I just replied to the title
    Moved to 5e now though.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much but I'm still struggling with that.

My technical question is:
    - May you explain (practically) what to type down and where on my Character Sheet anything I need to use a superiority dice?

I understood that I need to add a "different" attack on the action tag (of the CS) and calculate the value of the superiority dice (which is d8 until level 10).

Please your help is going to be really helpful, because I need to pass to level 3 soon.

Thanks,

Giuly

Blog Entries
    G to the post Mr. Z linked. REad the first paragraph. Read the section on Combat Superiority. Download the file on post #1. Import the sample character (which is the file you downloaded). Open the character, look at the character's actions. Duplicate the CS action on your real character sheet.

That might not be enough info for you though, I suggest you jump on the Discord server of FG College and see if someone can walk you through real-time. It will get you resolved sooner than back and forth on the forums.

FG Community
    https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt

FG College
    https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

For more information on how to create effects see the Wiki here. And also see these videos which walks through effects creation. You can also drag the effects set up on the character in that post I liked and drop them onto your own characters.

Guys I just finished talking to a guys on discord (FG College). He was so nice and gentle. I learnt a lot. Thanks God for internet and for FG Community.

Thread Information