DICE PACKS BUNDLE

No way to reset round in SW Hellfrost

Hey there,

I can't seem to find a way to reset the round number in savage worlds hellfrost, other than manually editing the xml. I've searched other forum posts and there's features that don't seem to exist in the Hellfrost SW ruleset.

Take a look at this screenshot. I'm not given any ability to do so, and the closest thing I can think of is clicking Menu -> Action Cards -> Reset Turn Order, which unfortunately doesn't affect the round counter.

2018-03-21 08_55_50-Fantasy Grounds.png

Blog Entries
    I don't know that ruleset, but I believe in others it resets when either you "rest" or you manually type/clear in the round counter box itself. Are either of those possibilities?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, click on the round counter and type 0 or 1, or whatever... The gotcha here is that you won't see the number control get highlighted or appear to enter edit mode when you click on it. So left-click then type a number...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information