FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Only just invested in PF on FG to play RotRL. We are currently just got tot Thistletop. I wonder how the new edition will convert old AP and how it will work with FG?

Looks to be a combination of Pathfinder, Starfinder, 5e, and Traveller in some parts. Looks to have a lifepath type of character generation.

Blog Entries
    We will have to wait and see how different the systems are before we decide if there is a conversion path or compatibility. It sounds like it may not be cross-compatible. On the other hand, there are still years and years worth of Pathfinder 1.0 content left to convert over to FG.

2nd edition was inevitable. I am not overly keen on it as, in all past editions, I own everything imaginable, but Paizo is a company and they have a business model. I am certain at some point I will invest in it and I would invest in anything Fantasy Grounds has that is related to it.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

I wrote my guesses as to what will be in the Pathfinder 2e playtest. Check it out.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

This liberally copies a bunch of ideas from 5e, i'm curious if they'll use the 5E SRD OGL as a cover just like they did with 3.5.

If that's the case, it's fine, but it shows a lack of innovation on their end.

In the FAQ they said you guys already knew this. Lol...

Will you make Pathfinder 2ed avaible to Fantasy Grounds?

Knowing that it is coming, and knowing the mechanics is very different.

Blog Entries
    We were made aware of the plans not too long ago. We don't yet know how different it will be or what we will do with our ruleset and cross-compatibility. I suspect it will be a new ruleset, but time will tell.

Thread Information