FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Campaign (Homebrew DnD Steam Punk) Wednesday Group and Thursday Group.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to start 2 new campaign 5th dnd rules.
    They will be a Wednesday and Thursday game 6:30-9:30 pm MST time.

Game,

Adventure = Player Driven
    Roll playing = High
    Combat = Realism
    Long Term

World – A’Ossyptem

Description: A'Ossyeptem is in a rush with it self to create new better inventions. With new resource "Ether" the crystallization of magic, all crafter have begun to create magical items with out the help of casters. None could have expected or didn't want to but only now are a few realizing the dangers of crafting magical items with out the control of will.

My goals for these campaigns as a DM.

• Create a story based around a new set of players.
    • Refine and create homebrew content for a futuristic steam punk dnd world.

Things players interested in my campaign may want to know about me.

• I am a story player and care more about roll playing then combat, 70/30.
    • Game flow matters to me more than rules.
    • I’ll be crafting homebrew rules as this campaign develops, some I already know some and are tested, some I will be trying out with hopeful feed back from you players on what you think.

If you are still interested

Characters: Start Level 1

Ability roll: 4d6 take 3 highest, roll stats in order, may switch 2 stat point from one ability to another (18 max with race bonus).
    Calendar: Will be using fantasy grounds calendar for between game information.

Those interested please but have questions please ask. Still interested? PM me will set up sometime to talk to around 6-9pm MST week days or weekends (open).

We will have a prep session 14th and 15th for character creation and basic story building(background) the foundation so to speak.
    Last edited by keeperofsouls; February 9th, 2018 at 15:46.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Haha no need for that I think will be fine on player's I got two more interested today. 1-2 more and I'll be good for at least one of the games. Going to leave it open to new players tell monday before I tell my older players about the games.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Hello. I would be very interested in joining this game. I've had a character idea that I've been wanting to try out but have yet to have the chance. I'd be interested in playing a dwarven fighter that is a tinker/weaponsmith. He is all about building weapons to use and try in combat. Would be happy to discus ideas for weapons and such. Everything from modified two handed weapons to shock whips. I'm available Wednesday evening after 5pm PST so your Wed time slot works perfect. Please contact me if you have a spot for me.

Thank you!

I am interested as well i was thinking i wanted to play paladin perhaps but i will wait to see my rolls

I would be interested in playing in the Thursday games. Let me know if there is any available slots left. I would be interested in playing (in this order) An artificer, blood hunter, or cleric with grave domain
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

If you still have a spot open, I'd be down.

Submitted before I finished.

Always love the idea rolling stats in order and having to build around an organic character. Got a 7 Con and 16 Int? Changes your spell selection and how you play your wizard. Less concentration in battle, more blast and take cover. 7 Con and 16 Str? Finally get to see a character who focuses on throwing axes and javelins! Literally little to no Combat use? Stay in the back and do your best and let yourself shine elsewhere! I know a lot of people are standoffish about it, but I love it.

Last Edit...I swear...

I could go for either day but I would be late if it is this Thursday. I have a flexible schedule but I need about a week to arrange shifts.
    Last edited by TheDux; February 12th, 2018 at 10:20.

Currently have spots still open on the Thursday game. Please pm if you are interested.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th

I am interested, Keeperofsouls. I have sent you a PM.

Thread Information