FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Latest files changed (Also updated second post for a one stop shop list)

Scripts/Classes Changed

CoreRPG
    Scripts: DesktopManager
    Template scripts: export_list.lua, ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua

4E
    Scripts: EffectManager4E

5E
    Scripts: ActionDamage, ActionRecovery, CampaignDataManager2, CharManager, CombatManager2, PowerManager
    Window classes: power_page (script)

Castles and Crusades
    Template scripts: spell_levellist.lua

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [DEV][CoreRPG+] Add "imagelink" and "captionlink" fields to reference manual blocks to support direct links by clicking/dragging images or captions, instead of requiring separate link text.

JPG
    Clarification please: so this will allow us to click on an image and/or a caption and have it act as a (hyper)link to another page in the refmanuel, yes?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Here's imagelink in a block:

Code:
    <block_00>
    	<blocktype type="string">image</blocktype>
    	<size type="string">535,692</size>
    	<image type="image">
    		<bitmap>images/cover.jpg</bitmap>
    	</image>
    	<imagelink type="windowreference">
    		<class>imagewindow</class>
    		<recordname>image.cover</recordname>
    	</imagelink>
    </block_00>
    In this case, I had 'cover' already defined under <image> so that's the recordname. On the other hand, if I didn't bother defining it under <image> (or wherever) I could use <recordname>..</recordname> and it will link to the image already defined under the image.bitmap tag in this block.

captionlink works exactly the same way, and sets a clickable link to the <caption> string, if you set one.

Blog Entries
    Another nice set of improvements Moon.

Can someone clarify this one for me? I don't understand what it implies or how it would be used.

• [5E] Spell lookup failure on spells with asterisk suffix to indicate when they are cast in advance. Fixed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Another nice set of improvements Moon.

Can someone clarify this one for me? I don't understand what it implies or how it would be used.
    Take a look at the Archmage in the MM. It can cast 3 spells, marked with an asterisk, before combat begins, such as Mage Armour. Unfortunately the asterisk messed up the automatic spell population. So Moon Wizard has now fixed this issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Take a look at the Archmage in the MM. It can cast 3 spells, marked with an asterisk, before combat begins, such as Mage Armour. Unfortunately the asterisk messed up the automatic spell population. So Moon Wizard has now fixed this issue.
    Thanks, I never noticed that before and just pre-cast spells when I felt appropriate.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updated 1/23 with latest files changed in beta

5E
    Scripts: ActionDamage, ActionHeal, ActionRecovery, ActionSave, CampaignDataManager2, CharManager, CombatManager2, EffectManager5E, ItemManager2, LibraryData5E, Options5E, PowerManager
    Window classes: char_weapon (script), char_weapon_editor, ct_entry (+script), forge_magicitem (list scripts), modifiers, npc, power_damage_editor, power_heal_editor, power_page (script)
    You have no idea how much easier this makes my life Actually, you probably do!

Thanks ton for this list.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Updates

• [UPDATER] Individual product manifests still written on file save errors which do not stop overall patch process. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Added Simple Brown and Simple Gray themes for many CoreRPG-derived rulesets. (Thanks to ll00ll00ll00ll for allowing us to convert and provide GAP/PRO themes.)
    • [CoC7E] Enabled support for built-in Dungeon and Wood themes.
    • [CnC] Module monster records were displaying incorrectly when viewed from the master campaign list. Fixed.
    • [CoC7E] Editing occupation records in campaign list would create additional empty occupation records. Fixed.
    • [CoC7E] Some spell fields did not respect record locking state. Fixed.
    • [CoC7E] Adjusted placement of close and help buttons in campaign lists and token bag.
    • [DEV][CoC7E] Internal changes to improve theming support.

Files Changed (Updated second post for a one stop file change list)

3.5E
    Window classes: combattracker_host, modifiers, npc

4E
    Window classes: combattracker_host, modifiers

Castles and Crusades
    Window classes: combattracker_host, modifiers
    Scripts: LibraryDataCnC

d20Modern
    Window classes: combattracker_host, modifiers, npc

CallOfCthulhu
    Window Classes: npc

Cheers,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; January 26th, 2018 at 00:55.

I am officially setting the release date for this version to Feb. 6, 2018.

Regards,
    JPG

If you want to add your community ruleset to those officially supported by any of the default theme extensions (Dungeon, Wood, Simple Brown, Simple Gray); verify that your ruleset works with the extension, and I'll update the themes to be enabled on the next update cycle. (or this one, if you let me know before the release date.)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information