DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Alternate Critical Hits

Hi Folks,
    I was wondering if there was a way to automate an alternate critical hit damage roll. Instead of doubling the dice, I would rather have it max out one die and roll the second. Thus if one is wielding a longsword, the critical will be 8 + (1d8). Is there any way to set FG up to do this or is it pretty much a manual thing. Thanks for any help / input!!

Blog Entries
    I assume for 5E? There is a 5E extension that does this. It should be in the 5E extensions sticky. If for a different ruleset you will have to specifiy.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi LordEntrails - thanks for the reply! Yes for 5E, sorry for not indicating that. I'll go try to look there - is it the Vitality & Improved Critical extension? Is there one that's just the improved critical extension. I wouldn't want to use the other part of that...

The thread for that extension mentions that it is the combination of two different extensions. One being TheoGeeks Improved Critical extension, which can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...roved-Critical
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information