Starfinder Playlist

Ultimate License and add ons

I'm wondering if the DMG, PHB and MM are included in the ultimate license. The description on the steam page says core rules but I'm not sure if it means core rule books or just basic rules.

In addition, can any experienced GM's recommend which rule sets and purchases would be optimal for a gaming group?

Thanks

The Ultimate license includes the D&D 5E SRD, and a ruleset that allows you to play. If you want anything from DMG, PHB, or MM that are not in the SRD, then you'll need to manually enter the data or purchase the appropriate modules.

Blog Entries
    Hi mikewizard as Andraax alludes to the Ultimate does not have any more DLC or content than the Standard license.
    Both contain the 5E and 3.5/Pathfinder SRD and some tokens and several rulesets - that is the mechanics only for those rulesets.

As to what rulesets you should buy?
    The 5E system is easy to play and very well featured.
    The Pathfinder system is second behind that and is obviously a similar genre of game.

Other game systems that are well supported here in the store are Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu and Castles and Crusades.

There are some other paid/commercial rulesets and then there is a dozen or so good community rulesets.
    So... what does your group like to play?
    I play 5e, Call of Cthulhu, Dungeon World and Trail of Cthulhu mostly. All of it on FG.

Blog Entries
    If you are looking at 5E, there is a good post you will want to read; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eed-to-play-5e

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information