STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    If you use Variant Encoumbrance the textboxes are unreadable unless you widen the character sheet unreasonably wide.
    Can you make a vertical version?
    edit: Nevermind, I rubbed my 2 remaining braincells together and i figured it out myself.
    Last edited by FeatherRin; March 12th, 2021 at 11:42.

I recieved an error when I load this extension on a new character, just noticed it this evening.

2021-08-13_5-36-21.png
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fharlang View Post
    I recieved an error when I load this extension on a new character, just noticed it this evening.

2021-08-13_5-36-21.png
    Unfortunately I don't think Zuger is active on the forums anymore. You might try sending him a PM to see if he responds. Otherwise it might be up to you or volunteers on the forum to figure out and solve this issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Maybe it's just because I'm new to the forums and extensions, but I can't find the (modified) extension. Help?

I don't know specifically but likely forge.fantasygrounds.com is where you want to look.

The extension is actually in the first post. Make sure you are viewing this in FGResponsive (lower left at the bottom). Hopefully that works/helps you.

Thanks, but that does not include the extension I am looking for. I am looking for Zugar's extension as enhanced by Xecthar1379, which tracks the weight of the coins and allows you to track coins you are not on your person (on a pack animal, in a bank, ...).

Thanks, Dax. I think I've got it now. Just have to unzip it.

Good to hear Zhchng. Sorry I wasn't able to help.

As of this past week, this script is no longer working as intended for me. I get an error for the coinamount6 field no having a defined starting position and the UI for the coins overlaps the Encumbrance section.

Thread Information