STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Wow

Wow

So yet again a non-employee shuts down my only avenue even though all the $1,100 I paid went to smite works

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...825#post358825

Nice to see the 3 FG employees hiding behind non-employees

Now I am writing to WOTC to explain how you handle customer service because you have pissed me off more than you can imagine.

The last two updates are a piece of shite in software terms - they've causes multiple crashes and problems for at least 5 people I know

Closing threads because they don't fit the narrative is just a cowards way out especially if you let non-company people do it!

Blog Entries
    Lets be a little honest here. Your threads were specifically closed because the nature of the conversation was inflammatory.
    Additionally not all the inflammation came from you.
    The threads were not closed because you were unhappy or because you were expressing dissatisfaction.
    Three of your threads were closed for this reason and they were closed by three different people which suggests that multiple people felt the need to stop the threads from becoming more inflammatory.

Lets be honest YOU closed my threads because you did not like them - TELL ME NOW how much money have you given to SMITEWORKS and then we can maybe talk if you spent near on $1,100 dollars with them

Oh are you an employee? No? Thought not!

Blog Entries
    This is not a pissing competition its simply a request for some civility.
    Sometimes in life you find that being the loudest angriest person in the room gets you results.
    Other times you find that approaching things calmly gets you a better result.
    In an open forum loud tends to get met by loud and so on.

How much money have you spent - until then your comments are white noise

damned are you an employee? If not shut the **** UP

Mate, spending 1100 dollars doesn't make you any more or less important than anyone else. If you have issue, people are helping you resolve them. Not everything works exactly how you like, but people are giving you ways to work around it. Shouting and cussing isn't going to resolve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Mate, spending 1100 dollars doesn't make you any more or less important than anyone else. If you have issue, people are helping you resolve them. Not everything works exactly how you like, but people are giving you ways to work around it. Shouting and cussing isn't going to resolve anything.
    Yes spending $1,100 does make me more important - how much have you spent?

Quote Originally Posted by bluedreamer View Post
    Yes spending $1,100 does make me more important - how much have you spent?
    Actually, it doesn't make you more important. You know how I know? I've spent more than you, and I know I am not more important. You are not an investor. You are a customer. You have bought, not invested in, a product, and you are arguing like a petulant child about how and when this product is updated. The issues you had with connectivity were not related to the update (I know, I had multiple games over the weekend with some of my players on 3.3.2 and some on 3.3.3 and myself on 3.3.2. I also partook in the testing of 3.3.3 with some players not partaking and some doing so, never was there connectivity issue that wasn't related to something else (ISP, router config etc).
    What are you hoping to achieve right now? Because all you're going to do is get your threads closed, and yourself banned.

People here are trying to help you, and you are being thoroughly un-help-able. Maybe sort your anger out and try coming at this with a clear mind.

Thread Information