DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Tortle Race for FG

I've spent a few moments making a mod-file for the announced Tortle race since one of my players is very keen on playing it during an future sessions.

So I figured I'd share it with all for free, or you could chuck me a few cents for the effort!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/221...5E-Tortle-Race

Quote Originally Posted by Mathizsias View Post
    I've spent a few moments making a mod-file for the announced Tortle race since one of my players is very keen on playing it during an future sessions.

So I figured I'd share it with all for free, or you could chuck me a few cents for the effort!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/221...5E-Tortle-Race
    You have the same issue I am having with making the Natural Armor trait. FG parses this as 13 AC+DEX despite the text saying your AC is 17. If I had to guess I'd say that FG is looking at the Lizardfolk trait of the same name which does apply 13 AC+ DEX. Thanks for making the module though, I purchased and it will get some use in my game.

Not per se, I made a mistake on the advertising for it. Will be up, as soon as they respond to my emails.

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to updates on these. Btw in v1.5, the race image link is broken. Any word on a republish?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I wish I knew, I've gotten 0 response from them, for a few days now.

Just got a reply, it's up again with a fix for the link sharing. Thanks for the interest.

Thread Information