Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Reference Manual Question?

I am creating a reference manual (and have before),but I have never done the pop out linking for images.
    I am not sure what class to use for the images?

<link class="reference ??????" recordname="image.id-00001@Refman">Link Text</link>

Am I doing this right, should I do this some other way?

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

You can see the structure for 5e here. If that's not suitable what ruleset are you working with?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

PFRPG Sorry!

I looked through that and did not see the image class.

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (windowreference : image.id-00001@Refman)

screenshot.jpg

I am looking to open this image as a pop out window from the link in the ref man but I get the same error with whatever prefix class I have tried i.e windowreference and all the others I tried
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

imagewindow
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I tried that the first time and it did not work for me. I must have had an error somewhere else which I have fixed since then.
    Thanks
    Chris

<link class="imagewindow" recordname="image.id-00001@Refman">Link Text</link>

Should work if Refman is the database name of the reference manual and it is open.

Blog Entries
    Code:
    <link class="imagewindow" recordname="id_name_of_image">LINK_TEXT</link>
    Getting the id_name is the important part, and it's case-sensitive. The @modulename is only required if you're linking to a different module, such as tokens. Otherwise FG always pulls from the current one.

Actually, I found in the reference manual that the <picture> block requires the module name for the token even from the same module, but that' irrelevant to images and formattedtext links.

Blog Entries
    Correct, any time you refer to a token, you must use the @modulename even if you're referring to the current module. That's the only time.

Thread Information