FG Spreadshirt Swag

Effect removal question

Is there an effect that would automatically remove an effect from the CT? Specifically I'm looking at Elixir of Health that removes conditions.
    I thought maybe there could be an effect applied to it that would check if the condition exists, then remove it.

No, there isn't such an effect. You have to remove such effects manually.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    What happened to the Effect Removal extension, which allows your players to create effects that remove effects? I can't find it listed anymore.

EDIT: Found it; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval+extension
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 10th, 2017 at 17:39.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I still have that extension and it works, I was just hoping there was a way I could automate the potion effect similar to healing potions.
    I figured it was just wishful thinking on my part.

As the DM, even with this wonderful program, I have a butt-ton of crap to remember and do while playing. My goal is to make it as easy and as simple as possible on myself!

Blog Entries
    Change the duration of the effect to "once" then it will remove itself as it expires.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Change the duration of the effect to "once" then it will remove itself as it expires.
    Yes, but he wants the potion or spell or whatever to automatically remove a condition. Such as the Paladin's Lay on Hands can remove a disease. He wants the Paladin to use Lay on Hands on a PC with the disease condition and have that condition automatically removed.

You could use the player effect removal extension as LordEntrails says and put the onus on the players to do some work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You could use the player effect removal extension as LordEntrails says and put the onus on the players to do some work.
    This. (Lazy good-fer-nothins...)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information