FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder Looking for players - Tuesday 5pm-11pm Eastern time

Trying to look for players for my homebrew campaign again. Hope this time will be a better shot. I got a Tuesday game from 5pm-11pm Eastern time. Like to find players who truly love roleplay and fun shenanigans. Read the attachment to gain of the group and if seriously interested pm me.

FG License: ultimate license
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: eastern standard time / gmt - 5
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays starting at 5pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly - 5pm to 11pm Eastern time. That can change on group's need.
    Term: long term

Text or Voice: voice
    Voice software used: my private TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: current have 3 players.
    Character starting level & equipment: level 12 with level 12 starting gold
    Character restrictions: NO 3RD PARTY … Pathfinder Material Only.

-

35 point buy. ( no starting stat can be below 10 or be above 20. Including racial adjustment. Or .. )
    can go above a 20 with level ability adjustments and magic.

Races ONLY:

Dwarf
    Elf
    Gnome
    Halfling
    Half-Elf
    Half-Orc
    Human
    Aasimar
    Teifling

ALL CLASSES … EXCEPT:

No Summoners
    No Gunslingers
    No Witches
    No Occultists
    No Anti-paladins
    No Oracles

TRAITS: Get to select 2 traits from:

Combat
    Faith
    Equipment
    Magic
    Family
    Religion
    Race
    Social

Second trait can't be from the same category and no campaign traits.

Details of your scenario:
    The current heroes are trying to prevent the outer gods and show the gods they are not so mighty when mortals get tired of being pawns.

Other notes

(1) No Templates

(2) No Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Neutral or True Neutral Alignments

(3) No Evil Classes or Evil Prestige Classes

(4) No Flaws & No Drawback

(5) Don’t trade out racial ability for another without consulting me first and why you want to trade it out
    (If it fits with background and class… that is fine. Must have reason to trade out)

(6) Since every race out there has basically a “Racial Weapon” I allow humans to have the racial weapon of
    Bastard Sword. Meaning free exotic weapon feat…to be able to use 1 or 2 handed with no penalty.

(7) Everyone gets Knowledge: Local as an in-class skill. I think everyone should know something about the land where they got their start with. (Miscellaneous Bonus = Intelligence Modifier)

(8) I DO ALLOW some 3rd Edition (3.5 to be more precise) spells in my game, if a caster knows of a spell from 3.5 and wants to use it in my game, run it by me first and we will see about adding it.

(9) I've developed a homebrew setting in current worlds of Galorian, Ebberon and Faerun

(10) We all are guilty of “Meta-Gaming” at one point or another. Since there is no way that I can prove if anyone is or isn’t “Meta-Gaming”, we are going to go on honor system and hope you don’t. Most of us already have base idea of what most creatures are and what they are not. As well as weaknesses and strengths. BUT, On my world. Not all is as it seems. I took that into consideration when it came to creating the world. So, what you thought you did or didn’t know … who knows. Maybe fire regenerates the trolls on my world … maybe not.

(11) Roleplay is Fun … going to try and keep it a 50% roleplay and 50% battle … somedays it will seem you do more roleplay and others you will do more battle. So, make sure to build a character who is capable of both to increase chances to survive.

(12) When I call for a stop or “DING” … means stop what is going on. Will only do that if getting out of hand of people over-talking others or bickering.

(13) I am using a forum to save “Game Time” for more adventure and action . I would like to see participation in Character Growth / Development and Pushing story forward. There can be awards and bonuses for doing this. Being active on the Board is a great way to share ideas and build a strong team.

(14) Will be using “Team-Speak” during game.

(15) I won’t have all of my world’s lore filled on the forum’s site. If there is a particular lore or a history you are wanting to know about, ask me on forums and I will provide you the information.

(16) This game is an involved game. Will need people to show up and participate. I understand that life happens and sometimes **** hits the fan, but will need to have you give me heads up on things. Not at last minute, unless emergency. Too many “missing” games will cause me to remove you and replace you.

Ps
    I do alternate with one player to gm for a while to prevent GM fatigue and time to plan future sessions. If you are a GM yourself and want to try this group we welcome the game diversity.
    Last edited by belkasro; May 24th, 2017 at 08:20.
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

How flexible is your schedule? I am not available on Tuesday, but can do Wednesday night. Have ultimate license. Can start at about 5 pm CST and have to be done by 10 pm CST.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Bump
    Ultimate license user

Bimp
    Ultimate license user

Found least one player. Depending on what happens might need one more
    Ultimate license user

If you still need a player, I can definitely do that day and time.

Thread Information