DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pummeling Strike

So I just had a character gain pummeling strike. Currently he has four attacks, so I'm wondering is their any way, besides adding different "weapons," to add the correct amount of die for damage. Their is a lot of damage reduction in our campaign and rolling each damage means the GM has to himself modify the applied damage to most creatures manually.

Which ruleset does this refer to? Fantasy Grounds has many different ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, Pathfinder. The feat im trying to make work can be found here
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/comba...-combat-style/
    The only way I can see to make it works is clunky and takes a lot of room by adding a "weapon" for a different amount of successful hits.

Moved to the 3.5E/PFRPG thread...

There's not really a way to do this. Easier way is just to remind the GM that the damage is as one and ask the GM to apply more damage after you've rolled based off how much shouldn't have been reduced by DR.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thought that was probably the case. Was just checking.

Thread Information