DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Campaign Traits in Rise of the Runelords not populating in Character Sheet

Hi guys,

I have been building a character for Pathfinder and I tried to drag a campaign trait from the ROTRL Players Guide mod into my sheet. It creates an entry with the trait name but the link is blank.

trait.JPG

After some testing it seems to happen with all of the campaign traits. Any ideas as to why?

Blog Entries
    Hey, sorry I can't give you an answer for sure, since I'm not familiar enough with PF.

Is RotRL one of the official FG modules from SW/Paizo? If so, then yes I think this should work. The best place to report bugs with official PF products is here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread

If RotL is one of the community modules, it may not support drag and drop. Check the thread for the community module to say if it does.

Hope this helps, at least a little bit.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hey, sorry I can't give you an answer for sure, since I'm not familiar enough with PF.

Is RotRL one of the official FG modules from SW/Paizo? If so, then yes I think this should work. The best place to report bugs with official PF products is here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread

If RotL is one of the community modules, it may not support drag and drop. Check the thread for the community module to say if it does.

Hope this helps, at least a little bit.
    Cool thanks. It is the official version so over to that thread we go...

Thread Information