DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Primeval Thule - Anyone play it?

I was part of the Primeval Thule kickstarter and I am excited to see it playable in FG. Has anyone run a game in FG? And how did it go?

Hi, Aztecace, and welcome to Fantasy Grounds community!

I ran the first two adventures from the book and they went well. I didn't really use the setting flavour, at least I didn't feel like I ran it differently than a generic fantasy setting. Other than that I think it went well, the adventures--at least the first two--are pretty fun and easy. Overall I'm happy with Primeval Thule, just need to find the time to get back into it.

Happy gaming!

Do you only need the 5E SRD or does it require the Players Handbook, Monster Manual, and DM's Guide?

I can't remember, it's a while since I did those. Usually adventures include everything you need to play, but in some 3rd party stuff that isn't always the case. If anything though it may be the Primeal Thule sourcebooks that might be handy to have, but honestly I can't remember.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It could be played fine with just the SRD, of course you'd only have access to the SRD class and archetype combos. I bought all the Thule stuff on fantasy grounds, and I think it's pretty good. I have run 3-4 one shots with it and read through the book. I'd like to find more time to play it myself.

Ok I bought the Thule stuff, D&D Core Classes, and Call of Cthulhu 7th. Now to figure out this Fantasy Grounds thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztecace View Post
    Ok I bought the Thule stuff, D&D Core Classes, and Call of Cthulhu 7th. Now to figure out this Fantasy Grounds thing.
    Let us know how that goes

As you probably know, their is the user manual, the wiki, the forums and LOTS of videos to draw on. If you are still stuck, then just ask

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My mouse was hovering over the new call of Cthulhu the other day, but I'm just not sure I have time to learn a new system to run. If love to play it some time though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    As you probably know, their is the user manual, the wiki, the forums and LOTS of videos to draw on. If you are still stuck, then just ask
    Don't forget the Discord! You can usually get answers pretty fast, and the Discord community has been very friendly and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    My mouse was hovering over the new call of Cthulhu the other day, but I'm just not sure I have time to learn a new system to run. If love to play it some time though.
    Do iiiiiiiit!

Thread Information