STAR TREK 2d20
Page 23 of 70 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    Uh oh, may be from the windows save extension but now my ui is missing the icons for characters, classes, etc on the right. Even if I don't enable the extension it seems to cause this issue. Any idea of how to restore the icons?Attachment 21927

... also may be the /scaleui I played with as well :0
    Rename the windowstate.xml file in your campaign. It should recreate it and reset all you icons etc to default.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you LordEntrails for the suggestion but it also happened when I created new campaigns. After some troubleshooting it seems that the table import extension is not compatible with the Tableimport extension. Old adage of 'don't apply to many variables at the same time'. Windows save works but tableimport doesn't. Odd that it shows as an extension though.
    Ok, back to setting up my environment to play with... next step is to see what I can do with this new toy

Doh! Drinking Hopslam while typing is not a good idea. It is the tableimport extension with celestian's ruleset that is the problem. I am sure that the table import extension is compatible with the tableimort extension
    Last edited by JackBurton; January 13th, 2018 at 02:34.

Is this my Table Import? If so you don't need it as it's part of the AD&D Core ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Is this my Table Import? If so you don't need it as it's part of the AD&D Core ruleset.
    It is yours and thats probably why

Has there been a chance with the theme in the newest ruleset version?

It looks ... Less nice. Mainly with the desktop background and right menu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ollster View Post

Can you post a screenshot? It might help celestian assess the issue if there is one.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ollster View Post

I was tinkering around with it in the repo version I've put it back. Was mostly learning how to change things so I could come up with a theme at some point.

I'll make sure that version is pushed to the repo. I do a good bit of testing there just FYI
    Last edited by celestian; January 16th, 2018 at 22:03.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Lol ah ok.

I'm all about the bleeding edge. ;-)

FYI I've updated the OSRIC classes module to include a new field in the "advancement" section. Turn level. This is to prep for when I push the new version of AD&D Core up over the weekend. Once I do that you'll be able to make use of it in your own class records and have the turn level managed by leveling up.
    ---

Thread Information