Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Found an error just wanted to post it DLR The FLOOD

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (sw_referencetext_wide : reference.texttables.mazetravel@DLR The Flood)

DLR The Flood - Maze Adventures - Travelin' the Maze - radial button called Maze Travel Distance.

Bottom of the page is missing radial buttons as well for.

Route Distance and Hazards of Nature.

The solution, for whomever is fixing this, is to replace sw_referencetext_wide with sw_referencetextwide.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (sw_referencetext_wide : reference.texttables.mazetravel@DLR The Flood)
    DLR The Flood - Maze Adventures - Travelin' the Maze - radial button called Maze Travel Distance.

Bottom of the page is missing radial buttons as well for.

Route Distance and Hazards of Nature.
    I've updated the SVN with a fix for these issues. The broken links were due to type being used instead of class (as shown in image)

I could not recreate the script error but made suggested change by Ikael
    Last edited by Doswelk; March 31st, 2017 at 07:45.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    On that note, your Hellfrost Players Guide uses sw_table_wide_short for all <texttables> -- I think that's a deprecated class, isn't it?

This might already be fixed in the v3.3.0 beta. I just did a search over the new DLC database I built, and "sw_table_wide_short" is not used in any of the DLC.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I'm on 3.3.0 and just unzipped the Hellfrost Players Guide and it's now "sw_table_wide_normal." I could've sworn that the entire "sw_table_*" class was commented as deprecated?

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I'm on 3.3.0 and just unzipped the Hellfrost Players Guide and it's now "sw_table_wide_normal." I could've sworn that the entire "sw_table_*" class was commented as deprecated?
    It is deprecated and have been for long while. But atm that means it's not recommended to use it. If possible it could be replaced with another option
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    I will admit I like the general dimensions of it ("landscape" instead of "portrait" like sw_referencetext_narrow is) though, definitely useful for <texttable> and <sidebar> entries...

Thread Information