FG Spreadshirt Swag

Interface vanishes when I move mouse

Ok, so I'm trying to test out the software to see if this is where my friends and I want to go and I've heard good things about this system. I downloaded the demo to dink about and see what it can do and I came across a strange problem...the interface vanished and reapers in chunks when ever I move the mouse. Not the whole thing, mind you, just parts of it.

Here's an example
    Attachment 18109

Here's one with the mouse moved only an inch or so away from its original position
    Attachment 18110

I wrote to customer service and they're baffled too. Anyone have any clues? I'd like to give this a fair shot.

I've done the following:

• full restart
    • de-selected steam updates

I can't update the graphics card, it's too old and AMD doesn't make patches for it anymore (not for the last 2-3 years). I'm at a loss here :\

Try selecting "Cross-platform compatibility mode for Linux and Mac" in the setting screen (click the settings button on the main FG launch screen). This forces a screen redraw and might help.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    You can go into the graphic driver settings and try a few things. Typically Anti-Aliasing should be turned off. If you post screen shots of your graphic driver menus I can make other suggestions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, I managed to get it, i just selected the cross-compatibility mode feature and now everything shows up. So, this one is done. Let it serve as a testament to anyone who has this problem in the future!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us (and those that follow) know what solved it for you

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

And welcome to Fantasy Grounds and the boards! You have entered a wonderful world with wonderful folks and two of our best chimed in on your request.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddane View Post
    Ok, so I'm trying to test out the software to see if this is where my friends and I want to go and I've heard good things about this system. I downloaded the demo to dink about and see what it can do and I came across a strange problem...the interface vanished and reapers in chunks when ever I move the mouse. Not the whole thing, mind you, just parts of it.

Here's an example
    Attachment 18109

Here's one with the mouse moved only an inch or so away from its original position
    Attachment 18110

I wrote to customer service and they're baffled too. Anyone have any clues? I'd like to give this a fair shot.

I've done the following:

• full restart
    • de-selected steam updates

I can't update the graphics card, it's too old and AMD doesn't make patches for it anymore (not for the last 2-3 years). I'm at a loss here :\
    Older system? Not Win10? Try updating Direct X as well.
    Trenloes fix seems to have worked but it does use more CPU.

Thread Information