STAR TREK 2d20

Spells/Skills/Races visibility for players

Is there an option to allow players to see spells/races/skills? I've been tinkering with the 5e sample campaign and as a player I can't see spells/races/etc to add them to a character. Is it even possible to allow a player to see those things?

Blog Entries
    I assume you are using the SRD rules. Are you sharing them? In the module activation tab/screen, you need to drag and drop the green checkmark next to the ruleset.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    GM needs to activate and share a resource (eg SRD or Basic Rules or DD PHB) and then the player must also activate the resource.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    GM needs to activate and share a resource (eg SRD or Basic Rules or DD PHB) and then the player must also activate the resource.
    Okay, I'll give that a shot. What about "created" skills/spells/etc that the DM creates that are not in the modules added to the campaign? I also tried by own campaign where I had added a ton of spells/skills/creatures but the players could not see them. Do they need to be in a module to share?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Okay, I'll give that a shot. What about "created" skills/spells/etc that the DM creates that are not in the modules added to the campaign? I also tried by own campaign where I had added a ton of spells/skills/creatures but the players could not see them. Do they need to be in a module to share?
    They don't need to be in a module, but they do have to be shared. Anything the GM makes that he wants to players to see or use must be shared. Either via right mouse button or by dragging the object onto a PC portrait.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Unless you want to share all your custom content one bit at a time I'd recommend wrapping them all up in a module, since you can now export just about everything to a module now. That way you can just share everything in one go.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Unless you want to share all your custom content one bit at a time I'd recommend wrapping them all up in a module, since you can now export just about everything to a module now. That way you can just share everything in one go.
    That sounds like the best option. Sharing 600 spells or so manually is kinda a pain That doesn't even begin to consider equipment list.

Thread Information