FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    LOTS has happened since I last dropped by.

• A couple of new Add-Ons for MapForge were announced, by Bogie and Kepli (Dundjinni users will know the names), and their offerings both allow for publishing and commercial use. That makes for a total of 9 Add-Ons that allow for publishing and commercial use (and 3 of them are free!).

• A new "Commercial/Publisher Bundle" Pledge Level has been added to the MapForge Kickstarter campaign. Decided to limit this to the first 100 backers. Now only 16 slots remain.

• Be sure to check out the new video I posted in Update #8.

• The campaign is now at around 1450 backers.

• Two new Stretch Goals have been added, by backer request.

MapForge is now aiming for the record of highest funded map-making software project on Kickstarter (currently it's in 3rd place). But with only 3 days remaining in the campaign, it's going to be a challenge. Click here for more info.

I am a backer and am very excited to see this thread. I mistakenly posted one earlier but I reckon more "news" can't hurt right ?

saludos !
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

I backed it even though I am a die-hard CC3+ fan

Down to the last 2 hours!

Now with over 1800 backers. All Stretch Goals unlocked (again!).

MapForge is now the highest-funded mapping software project on Kickstarter.

Read this Update if you've been on the fence. It might just change your mind.

Always try to end on a high note, they say.
    Last edited by heruca; March 23rd, 2017 at 11:44.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Blog Entries
    Alright, I had to jump in.

Don't know if I'll end up using it, but I've always appreciated your approach to the RPG community as a whole and wanted to reward you for that. Specifically, I've always felt you did a generous service with your VTT comparison chart. I've felt it was always unbiased and useful, something few publishers would ever do.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, LordEntrails.

Expect a mapping app comparison chart in the not too distant feature.

For GMs in search of quick & easy-to-use battlemap creation software who may have missed out on the MapForge Kickstarter campaign...You can now get in on the MapForge Indiegogo campaign.

There are two new videos to check out, even if you already backed the Kickstarter. And the MapForge Beta release will probably be re-posted later tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

not trying to stir the pot, or be a jerk, or anything negative, but i have a silly question............Your kickstarter asked for 9grand, you made 82grand, why do you need another round of funding before the program is released? You made over 9 times what you asked for, is this program that in depth?
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    not trying to stir the pot, or be a jerk, or anything negative, but i have a silly question............Your kickstarter asked for 9grand, you made 82grand, why do you need another round of funding before the program is released? You made over 9 times what you asked for, is this program that in depth?
    The program got much bigger.
    Much of the 82 is shared with content owners.
    Plus fees and stuff.
    He quit his job to work on this full time.
    Its not quite ready for proper release - though if you were a backer you can request beta access.
    So he is trying to raise a little more - from new backers who might have missed out last time - so he can get it over the line.

Blog Entries
    I was a Kickstarter backer. I find the beta somewhat clunky to use without great documentation but it has slowly improved since the first few releases. Hopefully it will get feature complete soon and be released.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information