DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Humble Bundle - Lots of Pathfinder and comic goodness

Some Pathfinder material, and lots of comics available in a great deal here: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/p...pe-book-bundle

A quick highlight:
    • $1 level: Pathfinder Core Rulebook, Beginner Box (digital), Iron Gods Adventure Path parts 1 and 2, Pathfinder Comic #1-12 (including maps), Pathfinder Goblins! comic #1-5.
    • $8 level: The above, plus: Pathfinder Strategy Guide, Iron Gods AP parts 3 - 5, Player Companion: People of the Stars, PF comic: Worldscape #2, Bonus maps.
    • $15 level: Both of the above levels, plus: Pathfinder Society Season 5 (Year of the Demon) scenarios (27 in total), Iron Gods Adventure Path part 6, Ultimate Campaign, Bestiary, Campaign Setting: Technology Guide, Campaign Setting: distant worlds, Pathfinder: Hollow Mountain Comic #1-6 (plus maps), 26 PF character posters, Comics: Red Sonja vol 2 #1-6, Thun'Da #1-5, Warlord of Mars #1-9 and Lords of the Jungle #1-15.
    • $25 level: all the above, plus 4 physical comics (you pay postage).

The $15 level is pretty amazing value.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 11th, 2017 at 20:37.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I am off to buy this... I don't even path find, but there looks to be some useful goodies here!
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    I am off to buy this... I don't even path find, but there looks to be some useful goodies here!
    Stop you have enough :-D

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    I don't even path find, but there looks to be some useful goodies here!
    Yeah, I already have all of the RPG PDFs (which there are quite a few of), I got it for the comics and all of the cool little encounter maps you get. $15 to get all of the electronic goodies is amazing value. Oh, and I adjusted the payment so the charity got most of the money - I've already given Paizo money for most of these already...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the heads up! Thankfully not too much overlap with the previous Pathfinder Humble Bundle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGraystone View Post
    Stop you have enough :-D
    You all have a generation of collecting gaming stuff; my jealousy demands I catch up!
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Thx, Trenloe. I picked up the some extra PDFS (Tech. Guide, Stars, Sanctioned AP) - definitely a good deal. In case anyone is interested, it looks like the extra postage for the physical stuff is another $13-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    In case anyone is interested, it looks like the extra postage for the physical stuff is another $13-ish.
    $6 for me via USPS.

Iron Gods is an excellent AP. Most of the supplemental books are thematically related or very useful in running Iron Gods—and I bought most of them a couple of weeks ago.

There's still a few things I don't yet have, at least, and who can say no to John Carter?
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Thanks for sharing this, I hopped on at the 15 dollar level

Thread Information