STAR TREK 2d20
Page 48 of 151 First ... 3846474849505898148 ... Last
    Unfortunately the magazine was aimed only at the young Brazilian audience, the inventor's premise was to present various RPG systems and introduce people to this wonderful world of imagination and creation.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Unfortunately the magazine was aimed only at the young Brazilian audience, the inventor's premise was to present various RPG systems and introduce people to this wonderful world of imagination and creation.
    Maybe these one-shot adventures can be translated for making them bilingual.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Yes, I think so, the harder it will be the conversion, because most of it is from the GURPS 3rd Edition season, and the very harder it will be to replicate the maps.

Quote Originally Posted by demonsbane View Post
    Guys, what do you think about an Online GURPS Fantasy Grounds Con?
    Never hurts to go for the gold, but running a con is a lot of work and you have to build the crowd. I'd suggest focusing on a big GURPS presence (GMs and players) at the next FG Daze (winter one day con) and FG Con (spring).

How are items categorized in the ruleset? I mean, their order on the character sheet doesn't seem to obey a pattern (e.g. alphabetical).

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted View Post
    How are items categorized in the ruleset? I mean, their order on the character sheet doesn't seem to obey a pattern (e.g. alphabetical).
    When I import them in from GCA4 I think they show up in whatever order they are originally in. But notice that you can show items as beings inside other items, by typing in the appropriate container in the "location" field.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    When I import them in from GCA4 I think they show up in whatever order they are originally in. But notice that you can show items as beings inside other items, by typing in the appropriate container in the "location" field.
    Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Sure is handy! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CommJunkee View Post
    The tokens are on layer 3, the yellow vehicle is on layer 2, and the circle is on layer 3.

I did have to initially start the campaign without the Layers Extension. Open the image, and set the scale. I then closed it, and then reopened with the Layer Extension active. I had to redraw the hex grid at about 180+ pixels, and scale down manually.
    @Ronnke

Ronnke, I had to take some time off and now that I have the time to look at this, I find that I'm still having problems. I can't recreate the workaround that CommJunke is suggesting. Are you still thinking about taking a look at this?

To everyone else... is anyone else having problems making the range penalties how up with the Enhanced Images extension?

@Ronnke

Ronnke, I had to take some time off and now that I have the time to look at this, I find that I'm still having problems. I can't recreate the workaround that CommJunke is suggesting. Are you still thinking about taking a look at this?

To everyone else... is anyone else having problems making the range penalties how up with the Enhanced Images extension?
    I couldn't get it to work either, but I haven't updated to the latest Enhanced Images version.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

@Ronnke

Yes, I will be looking at it.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information