FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 145 of 151 First ... 4595135143144145146147 ... Last
    Uhm, I'm a bit confused.

This is what the theme used to look like: before.jpg
    This is how the ruleset looks like if I load it without selecting a theme: now.jpg

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi,

Have you loaded GURPS Core Theme v0.7.2? I think if you have a sub to the ruleset in Forge, that theme should update automatically as well?

Here is what I have selected on the campaign creation window, and what it produces when it initializes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Moto View Post
    Hi,

Have you loaded GURPS Core Theme v0.7.2? I think if you have a sub to the ruleset in Forge, that theme should update automatically as well?

Here is what I have selected on the campaign creation window, and what it produces when it initializes.
    Thanks for the pointer. My problem is that I cannot for the life of mine find the GurpsCore theme on Forge. Do you have a link to it?

EDIT: just to clarify, I don't have "Theme: GurpsCore-U" in my available Extensions and I was running v0.6 by manually loading the .ext file.
    Last edited by Nexos; September 9th, 2023 at 17:59.

Is the link to the updated GurpsCore not listed on the first page in this thread?

I don't think the theme is on the Forge as a separate item. I believe it is built-in to the GURPS ruleset.

Hope that helps?
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Moto View Post
    Is the link to the updated GurpsCore not listed on the first page in this thread?

I don't think the theme is on the Forge as a separate item. I believe it is built-in to the GURPS ruleset.

Hope that helps?
    I don't have "Theme: GurpsCore-U" in my available Extensions. If I load the .ext file included in the first page of this thread, I get the v0.6 theme. If I load the ruleset without the theme, it will load up like the picture that I have attached to my previous post.
    Not really sure on how to proceed...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    I don't have "Theme: GurpsCore-U" in my available Extensions. If I load the .ext file included in the first page of this thread, I get the v0.6 theme. If I load the ruleset without the theme, it will load up like the picture that I have attached to my previous post.
    Not really sure on how to proceed...
    Do you have the GURPS Ruleset form the FG Forge?

The Theme: GURPSCore-U is included as additional assets of the GURPS Ruleset. So as long as you get the ruleset from the FG Forge, then you should also have the theme available to you.

I would maybe suggest you go to the FG folder on your PC delete(or backup) the following files:

.\GURPS.pak
    .\Extensions\GURPSCore-U.ext
    .\Extensions\GURPSNoDice.ext
    .\Modules\GURPS Assets.mod

Restart Fantasy Grounds, and then click the Check for Updates button. All the above files should then be re-downloaded from the FG Forge with the latest versions.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Do you have the GURPS Ruleset form the FG Forge?

The Theme: GURPSCore-U is included as additional assets of the GURPS Ruleset. So as long as you get the ruleset from the FG Forge, then you should also have the theme available to you.

I would maybe suggest you go to the FG folder on your PC delete(or backup) the following files:

.\GURPS.pak
    .\Extensions\GURPSCore-U.ext
    .\Extensions\GURPSNoDice.ext
    .\Modules\GURPS Assets.mod

Restart Fantasy Grounds, and then click the Check for Updates button. All the above files should then be re-downloaded from the FG Forge with the latest versions.
    This worked, thank you!

I just noticed that I am no longer able to roll from an NPC sheet, either into the dice tower or into the open chat. I see the dice roll, but no result is displayed. I am able to roll combat type stuff from the npc in the combat tracker however.

I have disabled all extensions and still have no luck. Have also toggled the various settings in the options tab, without any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I just noticed that I am no longer able to roll from an NPC sheet, either into the dice tower or into the open chat. I see the dice roll, but no result is displayed. I am able to roll combat type stuff from the npc in the combat tracker however.

I have disabled all extensions and still have no luck. Have also toggled the various settings in the options tab, without any luck.
    Hmmmm.. I'm not able to reproduce the issue you have. I'm using current GURPS Ruleset and the GURPSCore theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronnke; September 26th, 2023 at 02:29.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Hmmmm.. I'm not able to reproduce the issue you have. I'm using current GURPS Ruleset and the GURPSCore theme.
    Thanks for the response, Ronnke. I've actually tracked the issue to the pre-generated NPCs included in a 1-shot adventure I'm running - The Festering Locusts of Fenmore. You have worked with him in the past, correct?

Thread Information