STAR TREK 2d20
Page 144 of 151 First ... 4494134142143144145146 ... Last
    Sounds like WoodmanX has abandoned the GCA5FantasyGroundsExporter himself. You can either learn to program a new exporter that can help export a lot of things or find a way to improve that exporter. Maybe asking around on Discord might yield some results in finding WoodmanX.
    Proud Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licensee/Game Master with text only games

Active Campaigns

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E: A World Aflames

Call of Cthulhu: Adventures of Davion Falconia

Campaigns Planned

Aliens RPG: Frag 'em, Mag Reload! (A Colonial Marine Campaign)

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

Fallout 2d20: New Orleans

GURPS: Prism International (Inspired by Rainbow Six)

Quote Originally Posted by t3xx3r View Post
    Sounds like WoodmanX has abandoned the GCA5FantasyGroundsExporter himself. You can either learn to program a new exporter that can help export a lot of things or find a way to improve that exporter. Maybe asking around on Discord might yield some results in finding WoodmanX.
    That's kind of what I'm thinking. I guess I'll just credit him for helping me see how to do it and post my version. I'm not much of a git hub user so I'll have to fiddle around with that later this week if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    That's kind of what I'm thinking. I guess I'll just credit him for helping me see how to do it and post my version. I'm not much of a git hub user so I'll have to fiddle around with that later this week if I can.
    Good luck with that.

Are you working on finding a way to export Advantages, disadvantages, or skills that may require "user input" to finalize the deal? These seen to be refusing to be exported with the module in question.
    Proud Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licensee/Game Master with text only games

Active Campaigns

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E: A World Aflames

Call of Cthulhu: Adventures of Davion Falconia

Campaigns Planned

Aliens RPG: Frag 'em, Mag Reload! (A Colonial Marine Campaign)

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

Fallout 2d20: New Orleans

GURPS: Prism International (Inspired by Rainbow Six)

Quote Originally Posted by t3xx3r View Post
    Good luck with that.

Are you working on finding a way to export Advantages, disadvantages, or skills that may require "user input" to finalize the deal? These seen to be refusing to be exported with the module in question.
    I don't want to hijack this thread too much with things for the FGMM so I'll just say, I think you always have to have "user input" because some things have prerequisites that a based on how your world is setup. For myself, I would like to be able to create a "Book" of Advantages/Disadvantages/Skills/Etc that works just like Equipment does. For further questions/discussion please post in the Drag-N-Drop thread.

Latest FG release has broken the GURPS Core theme here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    The fix for the theme will be posted shortly. With some changes closer to the creators original vision for it. It's still a work in progress, but it will address the FG update issues.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

The update is now available from the FG Forge. Click the Check For Updates button in the FGU Launcher to update.

GURPS Core Theme for Unity
    (Updated: 6th Sept 2023)
    (Courtesy of Gigermann)

The GURPSCore Theme update fixes issues related to the lasted FG release. There are also some changes closer to the creators original vision for theme. It's still a work in progress. Feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by ronnke; September 6th, 2023 at 06:58.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    The update is now available from the FG Forge. Click the Check For Updates button in the FGU Launcher to update.

GURPS Core Theme for Unity
    (Updated: 6th Sept 2023)
    (Courtesy of Gigermann)

The GURPSCore Theme update fixes issues related to the lasted FG release. There are also some changes closer to the creators original vision for theme. It's still a work in progress. Feedback is welcome.
    I've pushed another update to the FG Forge, to fix a minor GURPSCore theme issue.

Thanks ronnke!

Would you or someone be able to provide me a link for the FG Forge item? I just realized I was still using the .ext file (v0.6) and Forge's search bar is not proving very useful, for some reason.

Thanks ronnke!

Would you or someone be able to provide me a link for the FG Forge item? I just realized I was still using the .ext file (v0.6) and Forge's search bar is not proving very useful, for some reason.
    The skin is included as part of the ruleset. If you have the ruleset in FG Forge, then when you update FG, it will also update the skin.

Thread Information