STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: A Lakeside Inn

Blog Entries
    Overland maps are good, as long as the scale is known if a DM needs it we can set the grid to whatever we want. Fantasy Grounds has a grid tool built in.

Encounter maps normally are 5' grid. Regional or area maps either don't use a grid or the grid is miles large and not used for combat.

Maps are always very, very appreciated here.

(I own and slowly am stumbling through CC3+
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Ok, thank you Myrdin Potter.

So should I start a thread here that showcases my overland maps then? most if not all of them do not have a grid but they should all have a scale and a compass.

And if you are struggling slowly with CC3, then maybe my class on the Profantasy forum could be of help to you. I admit that it isn't very far along but it may help you a bit. If nothing else, it could allow you to develop good habits when learning CC3+.

Blog Entries
    Please post as many maps as you want to, and say what software you used and feel free to jump in and help people that are trying to use CC3+. That includes directing them to the Profantasy board where that is the best advice.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Ok, I'll go start one. Thanks again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tonnichiwa View Post
    Hi LordEntrails, I'm glad you like the map too. Are you the same LordEntrails that sometimes comes onto the Profantasy Forums? I think I have actually seen both of you guys over there a time or two.....
    Yep, same me I frequently read, but infrequently post, at both the PF and CG forums.

You're class sounds really good. I may look into it in the future. Just have too much on my plate right now to get sidetracked (even though it is a skill set I want to develop) right now.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Nice to see you again. The class is always open for everyone and I have a feeling it will be going on for a long time so feel free to stop by anytime.

Thanks for the great map Tonnichiwa!!!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

You're welcome dmkevin, I hope you are able to really thrill your players with it.

Quote Originally Posted by tonnichiwa View Post
    How do people feel about overland maps that are not 5 foot square on these forums? Are they useable on this VTT?
    All of your maps are very usable! It's worth mentioning that there are a fair amount of users who prefer NOT to have a visible grid on the map. FG puts down its own grid after all. A single 5ft. square off in the corner somewhere doesn't bother us at all.

Thread Information