DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Sounds like someone with previous experience should put together a group of volunteer playtesters *cough* Entrails *cough*.
    Just because I pointed out elsewhere you forgot to welcome a newbie and now you are picking on me!

Hmm, see ... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rs-and-Editors

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good content everyone. I have a feeling this year will be very good for GMs. *wink wink*

Conversions of products from official companies are handled by Smiteworks. This thread is for community developers to make products for the DMsG. We can't make those exact products, but similar content could be made for 5e. While I have many of those products, care to list what assets in them you want specifically?
    While I would love to have these particular products, I would be fine with content similar to them. Particularly dungeon dressing, lists of unique things that could be used for hooks for sidequests or incorporated into a story, town backdrops, etc. Any of those types of things would definitely catch my attention.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Just because I pointed out elsewhere you forgot to welcome a newbie and now you are picking on me!
    You're looking too far into it. I would have picked on you regardless. :P

Back on topic. I see a lot of need for NPCs and short adventures, and bit of desire for fleshed out towns, guilds, buildings and such. One thing mentioned I'd like to see people go into more is the idea of random tables and helper articles. Raging Swan is great for these, but:

What kind of support content would you like to see?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    I see many requests for NPC and I have done 11/12 of the character classes and 11/16 of the WoTC "standard" characters and already made them available on DMS Guild (will try and finish a few more this weekend).

When you say NPC, do you mean a full character background written out? Art and special tokens?

For me, my number one and never ending need is good, generic maps that you can run random encounters on. Tha way the players don't get bored with the standard ones.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    You're looking too far into it. I would have picked on you regardless. :P

Back on topic. I see a lot of need for NPCs and short adventures, and bit of desire for fleshed out towns, guilds, buildings and such. One thing mentioned I'd like to see people go into more is the idea of random tables and helper articles. Raging Swan is great for these, but:

What kind of support content would you like to see?
    I bought the raging swan super bundle recently and I converted some for personal use already. I also converted two other table books for personal use but want to try and get them onto the store at some point.

I saw in the 5e forums that someone had fully converted over one of the Ultimate equipment books. There is a dearth of premade equipment, items, art objects, etc. I am working on a gem release for 5e.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    For NPC's I mean things like:
    - Name, stats, background, description, art/portrait, current activities.

Something like:
    Grando Gauchi, male gnome, merchant, neutral evil, <stats>. He looks.... Traits... Bonds...Grando runs a small transport business between several local towns in the region. He often transports illicit goods. He run about 6 different wagons and has a warehouse headquarters...

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quick question... when we are talking about NPC creation, stat blocks, etc in 5E.. do we mean with the Core package, or with the Basic Rules?
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Check out DOE's Locations extension, it might not be quite what you are looking for, but it's a good start.
    Certainly nice for additional tab for locations and organizations, but what I was referencing were the actual story templates that had prepared tables for rolling on. I find that the tables in the DMG are not that extensive, though they are a fantastic start to build on.

As a dm, I would love to see a module of traps with descriptive text and how it could be deployed. Also modules for riddles to be used by creatures, and experiences for players (i.e., an experienced and streetsmart market seller, a pickpocket who plants the stolen items on the players and comes back to collect the items later, etc.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan View Post
    Quick question... when we are talking about NPC creation, stat blocks, etc in 5E.. do we mean with the Core package, or with the Basic Rules?
    I'm not thinking of NPC's being built like a PC. Though they can be, they can also just be put together like a monster. Add what's appropriate, no need to worry about any type of class levels.

Thread Information