DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Notes seem to be blank for Savage Worlds games after 3.2 update?

Want to report that thus far, loading two Savage Worlds campaigns, after the update v 3.2.1, I can't see notes in the window. Checking my db.xml file, the data seems to be there still--it's just not showing up. Anyone else encountering this problem? It happened even without any extensions (at all) loaded.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Yeah, mine worked in 3.2.0, but when I updated just now to 3.2.1, they vanished. This bodes ill for the 50 Fathoms campaign I was supposed to get back to running tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, does the Adventure deck plugin work for you? I was about to buy that as well for the campaign, never messed with the adventure deck for Savage Worlds in FG or tabletop, but it seems fun. Bit of a waste of $15 if the plugin doesn't work with the new FG.
    Last edited by Black Hammer; November 16th, 2016 at 18:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    EDIT: Also, does the Adventure deck plugin work for you? I was about to buy that as well for the campaign, never messed with the adventure deck for Savage Worlds in FG or tabletop, but it seems fun. Bit of a waste of $15 if the plugin doesn't work with the new FG.
    Even if it doesn't work, I'm sure it will be fixed ASAP once the devs are made aware of any issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    Yeah, mine worked in 3.2.0, but when I updated just now to 3.2.1, they vanished. This bodes ill for the 50 Fathoms campaign I was supposed to get back to running tomorrow.

Adventure deck works fine for me under v3.2.1.

It's kind of extraneous, but it's just so much fun--an especially good fit for pirates, I think.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Want to report that thus far, loading two Savage Worlds campaigns, after the update v 3.2.1, I can't see notes in the window. Checking my db.xml file, the data seems to be there still--it's just not showing up. Anyone else encountering this problem? It happened even without any extensions (at all) loaded.
    Hector better post this also in the 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 threads so that Moon Wizard sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hector better post this also in the 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 threads so that Moon Wizard sees it.
    Okay will do

Just pushed hot fix. Please update, and make sure you can see your notes again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed hot fix. Please update, and make sure you can see your notes again.

Regards,
    JPG
    That fixed it for me--wow, quick service! Fantastic!

I was about to report this but its already been fixed. Thanks Moon Wizard, you are the man
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information